forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

(….It is the other word used for a cigarette?)

Now I'm just confused. Like, she said it was the f word, so fuck, but it sounds like you're still talking about the same word?
Like intense British accent "Hey man, pass me that package of fucks and a lighter, will you?" ?? That's not a thing over there is it?

@HighPockets group

Now I'm just confused. Like, she said it was the f word, so fuck, but it sounds like you're still talking about the same word?
Like intense British accent "Hey man, pass me that package of fucks and a lighter, will you?" ?? That's not a thing over there is it?

No, the gay slur one.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

No, the gay slur one.

It wasn't the slur but he used that word in other comments

@Pickles group

No, the gay slur one.

… that's a thing?

@The-Magician group

No no no no no no no no I'm crying that made me laugh so much
When she said f word I was thinking of f*g, because that's another word for cigarette
"Pass me a pack of fucks".. That has made my night, oh boy

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm loving this Pickles confusion.

@HighPockets group

When she said f word I was thinking of f*g, because that's another word for cigarette

PLEASE find a way to work "pass me a pack of fucks" into your vocabulary lmao, it's an excellent phrase

@Pickles group

I'm loving this Pickles confusion.

I'm always confused, welcome to life glad to see you

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

PLEASE find a way to work "pass me a pack of fucks" into your vocabulary lmao, it's an excellent phrase

That is a beautiful phrase though, I'm trying not to laugh because my parents are in the room

@The-Magician group

I'm working on it :)

@Fraust

someone says something you don't care about
"Please pass me a pack of fucks, I can't find mine"

@ElderGod-Icefire

thank you for coming to my Tedtalk

I might have enjoyed it. Gotta love some random knowledge.

i can't tell if this is approval or not?? but okay

@Pickles group

thank you for coming to my Tedtalk

I might have enjoyed it. Gotta love some random knowledge.

i can't tell if this is approval or not?? but okay

It is

@Relsey

If you can't tell It's something I feel very strongly about. I came out of my Chemistry frenzy to write that out. Now I must return to it because the clock is ticking and this assignment count's as my final. Also the AP Chem test is in 32 hour's and 21 minutes.

Good luck! I have my APUSH one on Friday.

Same, and I also have my APEL one next Wednesday. I wish you luck, may the DBQ god's smile upon you.

@The-Magician group

For some reason in my head I'm now just thinking of a scenario at work:
Colleague: "Hey Lee can you roll me a f*g?"
Me: "Pass me a pack of fucks and I will."

@ElderGod-Icefire

THANK YOU YES I WANT MORE WW1 BOOKS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND WE DON'T SEE MUCH OF IT IN BOOKS

YES DEFINITELY. "Lovely War" by Julie Berry (i think???) is about WW1 and narrrated by Greek Gods and it is the fucking best

@HighPockets group

If you can't tell It's something I feel very strongly about. I came out of my Chemistry frenzy to write that out. Now I must return to it because the clock is ticking and this assignment count's as my final. Also the AP Chem test is in 32 hour's and 21 minutes.

Good luck! I have my APUSH one on Friday.

Same, and I also have my APEL one next Wednesday. I wish you luck, may the DBQ god's smile upon you.

You as well, old sport. You as well.