forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Okay, random question:
Does it annoy anybody else when somebody says 'he or she' when they could just say 'they'?
Because it's getting on my nerves a little bit

Yes. But I usually say "They".

Depends on who I'm talking about….

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So I woke up and there’s a giant heavenly beam of light shining directly on my dog painting
Is this a sign from Gosh that I need to be productive or can I procrastinate just a few more days

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

bangs head into wall while screaming
I DO NOT FUCKING CARE HOW DNA AND RNA AND ALL THAT SHIT WORKS STOP MAKING ME LEARN IT ITS SO FUVKING BORING THAT I FOUND A NEW WAY TO FALL ASLEEP OMFG I DID NOT THINK ID EVER FIND SOMETHING SO CONFUSING AND BORING OMG.
this has been Wolfheart, who is mad at her science work. Thank you for listening to my rant.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Anyways…
is it normal when you’re having a Sad MomentTM to want severely negative attention, whether that’s someone screaming at your face and throwing things at you, or having every horrible thing you’ve ever done and tried to forget revealed to the world so that your last remaining friends abandon you, because you feel you deserve it or that it’ll finally be the motivation you need to end it all?
is that something most people feel? is there something I should do about this? because I started to notice it a few weeks ago and now I’m slightly worried

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE HOW DNA AND RNA AND ALL THAT SHIT WORKS STOP MAKING ME LEARN IT ITS SO FUVKING BORING THAT I FOUND A NEW WAY TO FALL ASLEEP OMFG I DID NOT THINK ID EVER FIND SOMETHING SO CONFUSING AND BORING OMG.
this has been Wolfheart, who is mad at her science work. Thank you for listening to my rant.

SAME
I'M NOT GONNA USE THAT
I WANNA DO ART

@Pickles group

Usually I just want everything to halt so I can lay face down on my bed and hate myself for an hour without missing anything

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

SAME
I'M NOT GONNA USE THAT
I WANNA DO ART

THANK YOU

@HighPockets group

Anyways…
is it normal when you’re having a Sad MomentTM to want severely negative attention, whether that’s someone screaming at your face and throwing things at you, or having every horrible thing you’ve ever done and tried to forget revealed to the world so that your last remaining friends abandon you, because you feel you deserve it or that it’ll finally be the motivation you need to end it all?
is that something most people feel? is there something I should do about this? because I started to notice it a few weeks ago and now I’m slightly worried

I'd probably look this up a bit, it seems like it could be a symptom of something. As for me, I don't want negative attention from others (mainly bc I'm hella insecure and have a primal need to be liked and I can't cope with that being proven wrong, yay mental illness!) but I do that to myself sometimes.

Deleted user

So, My so called bestfriend, Whom i've known for 5 years now, Told me to leave her alone and that i was a creepy fag, so i responded very calmly and told her, alright i'll leave you alone. but just know. im still here for you no matter what. and left her.
who knew telling someone you like them would get you out of a friendship.