forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Pickles group

Stop being sad or I'll steal your knees and won't even put them to good use

Dom Soup?

No soup. No science. Just uselessness. Collect dust.

@HighPockets group

Also I did Bad Science today. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was. But I'm fairly certain I did.

:D
Lizzie, he's following in our footsteps!!

@Pickles group

Also I did Bad Science today. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was. But I'm fairly certain I did.

:D we've been a Bad influence

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

:D we've been a Bad influence

I really wish I could tell you what it was. All I remember is that it wasn't with bodies, but I'm not one to desecrate human remains so that hardly narrows it down.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

sounds like the science may have messed with your brain a bit
but the creation still lurks
it’s trying to make you forget so you can’t prepare yourself to stop its inevitable attack

@saor_illust school

hi ik i said i left awhile back (ik i didn't really make this official or anything but hey, to anyone who missed the message for whatever reason yeah i left nb) but i,,,
[ spoilered for tw ]

@berlioz

I just woke up and I can't really see bu t I think we're allx saying i love you to Dom, and I will take every opportunity to say that so I love you Dommmmmm you're neato

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Me 4 years ago: if anything that’s even remotely touched acetone, rubbing alcohol, pesticide, cleaner, or any other dangerous substance goes anywhere near me I will scrub my entire body down with lye-free soap and not leave my bed for a day to be safe

Me now: haha chemical burn go aaaaa

@ElderGod-Icefire

So there's a possibility that some of the writing I did in like sixth grade that I thought I had lost forever in a computer crash might actually be recoverable, because it might have uploaded to the cloud or onto a spare harddrive at some point and I'm super excited?? Like, some of this stuff was the earliest draft for a story that I ever did. The thing that first got me into writing. And while I know I'm going to cringe the entire time, I'm also like… really excited and hopeful?? So yeah

Honestly mood. I'm very thankful that my very first bit of creative writing has been lost to history, but I hope that yours sucks less!!

I mean I know I'm gonna cringe while reading, but like…I'm still excited

Deleted user

dom, I am yelling "fuck you" in your direction with more love than usual

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just woke up and I can't really see bu t I think we're allx saying i love you to Dom, and I will take every opportunity to say that so I love you Dommmmmm you're neato

Thank you. Much appreciate.