forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 149 followers

@Musical_Queen

I forgot how much head wounds bleed. My shelf fell and hit the side of my head and it bled a bunch. Luckily now all I got it a real bad headache and it was a pain in the butt to get all of the blood out of my hair

@Musical_Queen

Please someone yell at me that I have no money. I just bought concert tickets, tickets to a music festival, movie tickets, I need to do a bunch of truck maintenance, pay my tuition, pay for my next round of mouth surgery, all the bills, and need to get gas. I literally cannot afford anything and yet here I am looking at tickets for the touring cast of Les Mis. Please someone stop me

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Please someone yell at me that I have no money. I just bought concert tickets, tickets to a music festival, movie tickets, I need to do a bunch of truck maintenance, pay my tuition, pay for my next round of mouth surgery, all the bills, and need to get gas. I literally cannot afford anything and yet here I am looking at tickets for the touring cast of Les Mis. Please someone stop me

YOU HAVE NO MONEY, STOP LOOKING AT TICKETS. πŸ‘ YOU πŸ‘ CAN πŸ‘ NOT πŸ‘ BUY πŸ‘ TICKETS.πŸ‘

(Did that help?)

@Phrog-King terrain

Somebody tell me I can't fight my brother because he's a football player twice my size. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and a cinnamon toast crunch bar, ready to fight a bear or die trying. He's being a troll because he knows I can't stop him.

@Musical_Queen

So, around 6 years ago I got my braces taken off and I took horrible care of my teeth so there is demineralization stains (I think) left on my teeth and I have another part of my mouth surgery tomorrow and I'm debating asking if that can be fixed and if so, how much it costs because it's been bothering me recently. (That and a small chip in a front tooth)

@Phrog-King terrain

TRIGGER WARNING: SH, SMOKING !!

I need to get this out of my system. I'm just so tired. I never know if I'm pissed about something dumb or not so I've developed a habit of just shutting up and taking whatever because I invalidate my own feelings. This works in preventing conflict but it doesn't help me. I've started smoking and vaping again, and I need to stop. There hasn't been one day in the past two week that I went to class sober, and I've started feeling weird when I'm not high. It's started to feel unusual to be sober, and that's not good. I know that. I haven't been present in my head at all, and on the off chance I am sober, I'm still acting weird because my mind is somewhere else. I can't focus, I can't sleep, I'm barely eating, I don't drink water at all, and I spend all of my time in my room by myself. I'm spiraling again and I don't say anything. I had to take another paternity test yesterday and that fucked with me, and I'm stressing about school, and about my DCS case, and my placement, and my family, and my friends. I'm just stressed. I'm tired, an my brain is running slow and I don't know what to do. I almost fucked up four months of being SH free the other night because I needed a distraction and had no weed, and the only thing that stopped my was the inability to get out of my bed. I'm so tired, and I don't feel okay, and I need to stop telling people otherwise. Thank you for reading this. I just needed to get that out

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I hate this party I hate my friends I hate myself I just wanna fuxkibg go home and die. I hate it here I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT. every time I try to do something fun I fucking ruin it. I hate it. I hate living. I hate being here. I just want to go to bed. I want to die. I just don't want this

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I confessed my feelings to my best friend in the least normal way possible yesterday and it was really anxiety-inducing at first for both of us but I think we're?? Fine?? We were with another friend who is also in love with her apparently but they got that figured out and there wasn't much said. But at the same time looking back that does seem awkward and very YA novel.

Right now I'm not sure what to do except continue as normal with our friendship because we've been friends for over two years, but that the same time now that she knows that's probably going to make some difference. I know that she probably doesn't have feelings for me or our other friend either, which I'll continue to assume unless she says something about it.

This isn't IRL either–just for extra clarification.

@Musical_Queen

I'm cramming for finals right now (Its like midnight and my final is at 645am tomorrow) but the one I'm studying for is nutrition and one of the practice questions just said "colorful fruit" and they wanted me to put like "good source of heme-iron" or something and it will compare my answers to everybody elses. I have had enough caffiene to kill a small child and have not slept in 3 days. My brain decided to write "the Bible says fruit is a sin and that snakes are bitches" and my teacher messaged me like "you good?" Like No Veronica! Clearly I am not. I'm miserable and would like to off myself before I have to write about riboflaxin and lactation for 2 hours.