forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Musical_Queen

It's 1am, I have a major project due soon and instead of doing it, I am planning out where I would put an inkbox tattoo and deciding what type of car I should rent for a very long (Maybe a couple of weeks) road trip that I want to do in a few years

@Becfromthedead group

Oh yeah, so uhh some absolutely batshit stuff happened this week. And by this week, I mean all of this happened yesterday. Had to call 911 twice in the span of 8 hours, then drive 4 hours to get to my mom's place today like nothing happened lmao
911 call #1 happened at work. A homeless guy came into our cafe and said someone stole all his stuff while we were sitting outside. I call management and all that, and even though I have told him we're actively trying to help the situation, he starts yelling at us and won't leave us alone. And instead of calling the cops to help him, he was harassing me and my coworker, and we ended up having to call the cops on him, which is something I really really didn't want us to have to do, but there was literally nothing else we could do.
911 call #2 happened while I was at home, a little after midnight. (cw for gun violence :///)

And so I downed probably about 6 espresso shots over the span of 2 hours just to make it home lol

@Musical_Queen

I really want to download Stardew Valley, but all I can do it through is Steam and IDK anything about it, so if you have it please inform me about it

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

rapidly losing my will to write and all my confidence in my writing has gone to shit so that's fun
literally I cannot make myself work on my project and all my other ones are dead and I actually just don't like it anymore but I've been co-writing it for 6 EVER LOVING YEARS
so yeah
that's fun

@Musical_Queen

It's times like these where I wish I had friends because I want to go to the Hozier concert and the only person who I know listens to Hozier is my sister who lives 9 hours away. We could fly and meet halfway, but at that point the flight would cost more than both tickets combined. Part of me wants to do that because it'd be my first concert, but the other part of me knows I can't afford it

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I really want to download Stardew Valley, but all I can do it through is Steam and IDK anything about it, so if you have it please inform me about it

what do u need to know

@Musical_Queen

My friend just read a whole essay I had wrote to her as an infodump about how greenland sharks are in fact not actually full of pee

@mari_06

TW: SH
So i posted here before about my girlfriend, well she is now my ex… The relationship became really toxic and she got me to the point of self-harming myself. I wont go to much into it, but I am doing much better now mentally!! <3

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

When you go to your mom to say something and she thinks it means you’re asking for her advice, but you weren’t, so that just leads to a huge fucking misunderstanding where she gives you the same advice you’ve heard about 20 times over from her. Every time of which doesn’t help because you’re a mentally ill loser and she isn’t. This is gonna be a long day.

@Phrog-King terrain

Guys, if there is one more minor inconvenience or embarrassment I swear I'm gonna start biting ankles like a possum

TW: Slight nsfw, not really but still

@Phrog-King terrain

TL;DR F*** customers.

Agreed
~a small business owner who's also had enough (if you want to know about my business, please go to PM's because it's not to be said on the forums, thank you)

@Musical_Queen

I am officially my classes drug dealer because my teacher found out that I carry around ibprophen, tylenol, migraine meds, and flintstone gummies in my backpack

@Phrog-King terrain

Y'allllll. My parents are gonna kill me

I'm not supposed to go to a specific bus stop because my parents don't want me talking to the friends of mine that go there, y'know, because my parents don't like them, but I went anyway and my dad was walking the dog and he saw me

@Musical_Queen

I would just like to say that it is only 830 and I have been quite productive already. I need to tell someone.
1) Convinced my mom to let me go to a concert
2) Got 100% dressed and ready
3) Finished my presentation and paper and turned those both in
4) Called one of my colleges and figured out what was wrong with my account
5) Signed up for classes
6) Did a full face of makeup because I was feeling confident today

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I would just like to say that it is only 830 and I have been quite productive already. I need to tell someone.
5) Signed up for classes

Nice!

@Phrog-King terrain

5) Signed up for classes

Aw yea. Productivity

Deleted user

Do you think my teacher will understand if i don't turn the homework in because I was reading gay Top Gun fanfiction?

depends
is your teacher a bigot?