forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Musical_Queen

I'm really confused because my school is having a "prom" this year and the first girl I was going to ask (As a friend) found out that she could bring her boyfriend. My second friend isn't going because her family is nervous about how they will do COVID stuff (Respect her and her wishes). And I have one other friend that I kind of want to ask with like a really cheesy promposal but everytime I bring it up, she never gives me a clear answer about if she's going or not and I like if I do a promposal thing (She talked about how she's wanted one since freshmen year) But if I do one, then it might make her feel like she is forced to go with me and I don't want to do that. And i have thought about how she might just not want to go, but then she also might not want to go with me personally and I want to go, but I don't want to go alone and I need an answer from her because STUCO told us about prom 2 weeks (They told up this week) before it was going to happen! We literally have 1 weekend to get everything done. And I just hate wanting to force her to do it, but it's also our senior prom and I feel like it would be fun but I don't want to force her into doing something she doesn't want to do and I would literally have nobody else I could go with. Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant about freaking out over prom. I'm going to attempt (And fail) To get some sleep

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Is it bad that I, an adult, intensely fear the idea of my mom calling my school/employer/etc because I was venting about something to her?
Not that she ever has actually called anyone to complain outside of high school, but it still worries me a lot.
Because in college, she has heard me complain, and will be like "what's your professor's name?"
Ma'am, that's for me to know and you to not care about. I'm 21 and have learned damn well how to pick my battles.
Also when I quit got let go from my job, I was so irrationally worried she was going to try to call someone from my place of employment and complain. And then she would found out I lied about being let go and that I'd actually quit.
And guess why I lied??? Because I knew she and other family members would give me shit for it.

yeah, i felt that. one time i complained to my dad about a mess up my spanish teacher did and he got SO pissed and was trying to go up to the school and throw a fit and everything. he ended up not doing it because it happened to be a busy time and i tried so hard to talk him out of it. i just don't wanna be that person that's known for complaining to their parents about everything. she had just got out of the hospital with covid and plus it's her first year teaching, so i wasn't wanting to make a fuss. anyways yeah that's hard to deal with.

@Becfromthedead group

Shoutout to my family for forgetting I was vegetarian even though I've been one for a year and a half!
And I had to come home and make my own separate dinner, which feels really bad and bratty ✌
Although I know it's not my fault.

Deleted user

I FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT
FUCK
HELL BITCH
I WANT TO THROW UP BUT I CAN'T

@berlioz

People with BPD

Unbearable emotional dysregulation 🤝

People with ADHD

I'm sorry you're going through that, Reed. You've weathered this storm before, keep going.

Deleted user

I'm like literally sobbing
I feel gross and shit
both mentally and physically

@berlioz

It's ok to sit in the pain. Do anything you can to make yourself comfortable. Make tea or cry into your biggest blanket if you can.

Deleted user

mm
have classes I have to be on
don't have any face cam ones for another two hours

Deleted user

i've been catcalled and clicked at multiple times today. dysphoria and distress are setting in

Deleted user

god yeah mate
getting catcalled is a bitch
I went out a few to the store days ago wearing pjs and got catcalled

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

that's ridiculous. i live in a very modest southern town so that usually doesn't happen to me, but since i was in a different city (a not so good one at that) i was lowkey expecting it. though the fact that it was actual C H I L D R E N kinda surprised me

Deleted user

most of the people in my school don't sexually harass me because i''m a freshman and they think it's better to harass 15 year olds and up? but it was someone in my grade who constantly misgenders me and i didn't bring a hoodie. wearing one would make me feel like i'm losing a battle anyway. i'm lucky i haven't been dress coded to be honest

@larcenistarsonist group

damn I hate religious holidays

I gotta recover from my grandparents shoving bullshit down my throat once more.

It's just happened so much to the point I don't care anymore

I don't care. I'll be away from this stupid town in four years. Just gotta suck it up and deal with it until I can finally get away. Then I can start a new life, cut ties with my old one.

Gotta abandon my past for a future…

Jesus Christ I can't get a freaking break anymore.

I wanna go back to bed.

Deleted user

Make a knife out of teeth, then you can do both!

my ideal weapon ngl