forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Dayzed forum

Yessss the planet parade!! I’m sort of staying up for that as well even though I got knocked out by my meds for a while there

@Starfast group

Ok literally what is it about being in a retail setting that makes some grown ass adults act like actual children? Like I'm literally trying to make things easier for these people and they all just decide that they're going to mouth off to me because they want to be special and they don't want the rules to apply to them. I'm trying to direct you to a shorter line, but ok fine stay where you are and block everyone else. I hope everyone in front of you takes forever. GOD I hate customers so much.
And before someone says "but aren't YOU a customer when you're off the clock?"
Yes, BUT when a employee tells me to do something I would simply listen to them. It's literally that simple. I never want to be the kind of customer that an employee goes home and complains about. I can't wait to get out of retail oh my god.
TL;DR F*** customers.

Just while I'm at, screw my landlords as well. Half the outlets in my apartment have stopped randomly, and it's been a week and nothing's been done about it. Don't worry though, they at least let me know that my rent was being increased.
And lastly, screw the guy who almost hit not just me, but the guy ahead of me as well. Don't know why he thought it was a good idea to turn left out of a parking lot onto a busy highway when there lots of traffic and clearly no room. But what baffles me even more is the fact that he just kept going after almost hitting the first guy. Don't know who needs to hear this, but if you're ever turning out of a parking lot onto a busy highway the people on the busy highway have the right of way.

Ok I think I'm done. Today was a great day.

max

tw delusion

max

I know it's probably the least some of you guys have experienced. It's just all happening very fast for me and its never gone past just exhaustion. this is a new level I don't know how to deal with.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

TW: religion, homophobia, transphobia (nothing transphobia was mentioned but given the church's beliefs I wouldn't put it past them), thanatophobia, death, domestic violence, Covid 19, H3nt@i mention

@Starfast group

Ok honestly shipping fees are such bs. I went to order some refills for one of my copics on Amazon and it was like $8 which isn't a lot. The cheapest option for shipping was double the price of the original item. If I wanted express delivery (which I actually did) then the total cost came to $60.
Like wtf it would cost me less just to buy a whole new marker at that point?
I ended up buying 3 refills on another website for the same price that I would have paid for 1 on Amazon. I would do so much more online shopping if shipping fees didn't like, triple the price of an item.

@Relsey

Ok, First of all I want to establish that I've been in extremally similar situation concerning religion, I know exactly how you feel, And I've managed to strike a balance where I'm able to appreciate and grow from religion with out losing myself.

TW: Lots of talk about religion, and Homophobia specifically, All though if you struggle with your mental health in Religion I would recommend giving it a read. As always stay Intune with yourself while reading and stop if it starts to trigger you.

The first thing I would figure out is if your Mom is committed to attending this specific congregation, and denomination. I know depending on the Church that might be a big Taboo or whatever, but screw that honestly. This is America, Millions of people try to become citizens of this country for it's famed religious freedom, Exercise that right. Chances are no Christian based church is going to be able to fight you on that with out putting their foot in their mouth. Another maybe hot take, Who are we to tell God how he can and Can't talk to his people, People have died, and continue to die for their religion, they wouldn't do that if they weren't completely sure of their faiths validity, and who are we to say it isn't.

This concludes my reeeaaaally long winded advice on this subject. If you need anything feel free to message me.

And also I did not go back and check for typo's I'm sure there are plenty but I need to do homework.

Ok, First of all I want to establish that I've been in extremally similar situation concerning religion, I know exactly how you feel, And I've managed to strike a balance where I'm able to appreciate and grow from religion with out losing myself.

TW: Lots of talk about religion, and Homophobia specifically, All though if you struggle with your mental health in Religion I would recommend giving it a read. As always stay Intune with yourself while reading and stop if it starts to trigger you.

The first thing I would figure out is if your Mom is committed to attending this specific congregation, and denomination. I know depending on the Church that might be a big Taboo or whatever, but screw that honestly. This is America, Millions of people try to become citizens of this country for it's famed religious freedom, Exercise that right. Chances are no Christian based church is going to be able to fight you on that with out putting their foot in their mouth. Another maybe hot take, Who are we to tell God how he can and Can't talk to his people, People have died, and continue to die for their religion, they wouldn't do that if they weren't completely sure of their faiths validity, and who are we to say it isn't.

This concludes my reeeaaaally long winded advice on this subject. If you need anything feel free to message me.

And also I did not go back and check for typo's I'm sure there are plenty but I need to do homework.

Thanks, just putting this all out there really helped and your advice made me feel better

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So really hot take but what you feel, what I feel, that doesn't matter in an objective world. You can either choose to explore the validity of the beliefs you personally clash with or you can shut your eyes and live as you see best without regard for the great mysteries and philosophies of life. I would advise against the second option but it's also a lot easier and you are your own person. Trying to find out if what you believe is right is a difficult path. It's not for the faint of heart, and many people can spent a lifetime trying to get a grip on it. Just remember that you don't know everything so be very careful how you judge others and do your best to respect the beliefs of others.

@EtherealDreamer

Me: just chilling this morning before school
My Stepmom: I'm drug testing you for nicotine and marijuana and if you don't pass you're gonna be in So MuCh TrOuBlE.
Me: :0

I talked to my mom on the matter and she just told me to pray about it. Maybe it's my fault for being so indirect, maybe it's just my flesh rejecting it. Either way, I don't have much of a choice in the matter. I'm worried that maybe I am being foolish in not believing and lying straight to my mom's face just so I won't get in trouble.

TW: Religious themes

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Well some people do and some don't. Most people have the urge to believe in a deity which makes me think there is one bc we're programed to think so. Also the idea that we came from nothing doesn't add up imo.
Remember that there's a huge spectrum between There is no God and whatever you were raised to believe, so there are many possible options.
That said, your worry is realistic though bc people have a habit of changing beliefs to make life easier.

@Musical_Queen

I just needed to say this to someone

@mari_06

little vent - also um, im bi so if you dont like LGBTQ+ i would refrain from reading

so i have a girlfriend, and i love her so so so much, i'm never going to leave her, i care for her so much. but, some of her mental problems are rubbing off onto me (i just stopped struggling with depression a few months prior to us dating). i know im not going to take a break, break up, any of that. but i stay up late when she is having an episode making sure shes okay, even on school nights. (which im not mad about!! im more than happy to help) they're is struggling in school and i try in every way to help them, but they refuse it. i know it's hard to accept help, and im trying to give them rewards, or give her motivation, and also help her make a short list (i dont want it to be long so it doesnt stress them out too much) so yeah, im figuring out better ways to help them, its just taking some time.

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

big vent- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im lonely asf but an introvert but due to past experiences and a traumatic childhood, I hate the feeling of being lonely… literally almost 18 and not a woman in sight. the no bitches lifestyle suxxxxx. im actually about to go to third block today and pin a stupid mf to the floor by his neck and threaten his life. im going to try at least. i've never been the strongest, but I know how to throw all 140 pounds of my weight around.