tune

people_alt 147 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Downloading SynthV after like a year lol
not sure what I'm gonna do with it but whatever it is, it'll be fun
maybe I'll write a really shitty song at some point who knows

@Pickles group

so my foot is bleeding because i hit it on a door like half an hour ago

Did it just start bleeding or has it been bleeding for half an hour? I don't know where I'm going with this but I'm very nosy and I want to know

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

so my foot is bleeding because i hit it on a door like half an hour ago

Did it just start bleeding or has it been bleeding for half an hour? I don't know where I'm going with this but I'm very nosy and I want to know

i have no clue, but some of the blood is dried and I looked at it right when I hit it, so sometime in the first 5 minutes, maybe

@berlioz

Are you in California?????

Nah, Utah. It's from their fires tho. Are u there?

hot willy wonka state

Indeed, I think I can tell which valley he's in by the mountains in the background

@Pickles group

Did a sketch for some Heathers art, time to line it. Here's hoping I don't fuck it up cause I'm really proud of the sketch

:D didn't go horribly!

Deleted user

Are you in California?????

Nah, Utah. It's from their fires tho. Are u there?

hot willy wonka state

Indeed, I think I can tell which valley he's in by the mountains in the background

we ride at dawn

@HighPockets group

no, I don't have pics

I don't! My mom might have some?? but I was in third grade so they're very buried and we're too busy packing to find them rn lol

@Pickles group

Did a sketch for some Heathers art, time to line it. Here's hoping I don't fuck it up cause I'm really proud of the sketch

:D didn't go horribly!

It's…the color isn't horrible, but I can't draw dirt to save my life so that part looks pretty trashy and not in the way I wanted

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

wait Ace you're reminding me of this one incorrect quote it was like
A: wincing in pain
B: What happened? Are you hurt?
A: Promise not to get mad-
B: I promise
A: I stubbed my toe on a table-
B, pulling out a chainsaw: wHICH TABLE

@ElderGod-Icefire

So there's a possibility that some of the writing I did in like sixth grade that I thought I had lost forever in a computer crash might actually be recoverable, because it might have uploaded to the cloud or onto a spare harddrive at some point and I'm super excited?? Like, some of this stuff was the earliest draft for a story that I ever did. The thing that first got me into writing. And while I know I'm going to cringe the entire time, I'm also like… really excited and hopeful?? So yeah

@Musical_Queen

So, my mom knows I hate raw meat
Warning, gross

But she made deal with raw chicken today and I almost got sick and when I told my mom that she said I was being a baby

@HighPockets group

So there's a possibility that some of the writing I did in like sixth grade that I thought I had lost forever in a computer crash might actually be recoverable, because it might have uploaded to the cloud or onto a spare harddrive at some point and I'm super excited?? Like, some of this stuff was the earliest draft for a story that I ever did. The thing that first got me into writing. And while I know I'm going to cringe the entire time, I'm also like… really excited and hopeful?? So yeah

Honestly mood. I'm very thankful that my very first bit of creative writing has been lost to history, but I hope that yours sucks less!!