forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

Honestly, I just need to be back in person. My mental health took a nosedive during online instruction at the end of last year. Definitely not doing that again.

@HighPockets group

Honestly, I just need to be back in person. My mental health took a nosedive during online instruction at the end of last year. Definitely not doing that again.

See, I'm sort of the opposite. Physical school sort of wrecks my mental health, but online works pretty well for me. I'm glad that physical school works for you though!!

@Pickles group

Same

@HighPockets group

I was also in a lucky position of having done online school last spring, so I was more or less prepared. Never thought anything good would've come from the end of my freshman year, but apparently one bit did lmao

@GameMaster group

This may be a stupid question but how does one shoot their shot?

context on the shot you're shooting?

He's a boy, super sweet and literally way too tall. He has a pet snake named Blake who I would die for. We met through mutual friends and he's been helping me with my

because he went through it too. He's only been kind and supportive and he called me hot earlier and we really just met so like if I shoot my shot I won't do it immediately but hypothetically if I wanted to how would I go about that?

@GameMaster group

When I say the height difference is astronomical I mean that I'm 5'0 and he's 6'6 (Yes we're the same age) but tbh that would be so cute he could just like pick me up.

Deleted user

This may be a stupid question but how does one shoot their shot?

context on the shot you're shooting?

He's a boy, super sweet and literally way too tall. He has a pet snake named Blake who I would die for. We met through mutual friends and he's been helping me with my

because he went through it too. He's only been kind and supportive and he called me hot earlier and we really just met so like if I shoot my shot I won't do it immediately but hypothetically if I wanted to how would I go about that?

1. Just be honest. tell him you're into him and want to go out.
  2. cheesy pickup line question mark?
  3. stealing hoodies are a pretty clear sign you like a guy ngl

@croccin-champagne

definitely go for a cheesy pick up line, it helps with the levity. but leo's right, literally just go for it. if you spend forever wondering what'll happen and never get around to it, you could be missing out on a great relationship

@GameMaster group

Yeah that's kinda what I'm in between. I would steal his hoodie but because of corona and all it's not like I can actually go to his house. I'm hesitant to go for a cheesy pickup line because I'm worried he'll think it's just a joke and I feel like I might just end up wussing out of just telling him. Ugh I know I'm useless. I'll figure something out eventually.

@croccin-champagne

Yeah that's kinda what I'm in between. I would steal his hoodie but because of corona and all it's not like I can actually go to his house. I'm hesitant to go for a cheesy pickup line because I'm worried he'll think it's just a joke and I feel like I might just end up wussing out of just telling him. Ugh I know I'm useless. I'll figure something out eventually.

if you just type and send the message, then you don't get to take it back. and that's a good thing. a great thing, actually

@GameMaster group

if you just type and send the message, then you don't get to take it back. and that's a good thing. a great thing, actually

I’m just scared that if I get rejected I’ll spiral because my self confidence freaking sucks right now. But he knows that and I don’t want him to say yes out of pity. God damn I’m probably overthinking this

@croccin-champagne

I’m just scared that if I get rejected I’ll spiral because my self confidence freaking sucks right now. But he knows that and I don’t want him to say yes out of pity. God damn I’m probably overthinking this

if your self confidence is so low, i hate to say it, but you might want to focus on that for a little bit before trying dating. focusing on yourself is good and important, especially before you can be expected to uphold a healthy relationship

@GameMaster group

if your self confidence is so low, i hate to say it, but you might want to focus on that for a little bit before trying dating. focusing on yourself is good and important, especially before you can be expected to uphold a healthy relationship

it's been low for quite a while and I don't see it improving anytime soon. Might as well get into a relationship when I have the chance.

@Relsey

it's been low for quite a while and I don't see it improving anytime soon. Might as well get into a relationship when I have the chance.

Not a great mentality but, I've been there done that so can't blame you.

@Relsey

Do you ever just search the internet for a 1950's dress pattern only to realize that apparently no one has made a free version of the type of dress you want to make so you just cry

@Pickles group

Also I freaked out because I thought I didn’t get a math class
Then I had to remind myself that Geometry is a type of math
Goodnight people who aren’t reading this

Big mood