forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

my best friend always calls me 'cosmic thing' and it makes me spontaneously combust

@berlioz

my best friend always calls me 'cosmic thing' and it makes me spontaneously combust

In a good way or a bad way

Deleted user

In a good way or a bad way

Very good way
Makes me feel like I'm a cool constellation or some shit

@berlioz

I picked my Hebrew name :)))
It's Elihu :))))))) it makes me big happy

He was a youngin who felt compelled to say something even though in his culture youngins weren't allowed to say much.
You can read his neat little speech here, and the following chapters.

Plus he's from the book of Job, which is really sorrowful. A rebellious, outspoken teen in one of the most depressing books of the Bible? I think it fits.

@berlioz

Oh no, you don't have to call me that lol. It's like a Jewish tradition to have your normal name (Owen) and then an extra Hebrew name to use in ceremonial stuff. I'll probably make it my middle name. Hebrew names are also said to be minor prophecies, relating to the namesake or the meaning of the name (oOo mysterious).
Pronounced E-lie-who

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

m o u s e
there's mousey boys residing in our human home and I'm not here for it
They don't even pay fucking rent, neither do the potentially millions of ants or the family of squirrels in the shed

@Bananapudding

I'm taking AP English Language and Composition

That sounds painful lol. I'm taking AP US History and i'm honestly dreading it already since it's my first AP class.

@HighPockets group

That sounds painful lol. I'm taking AP US History and i'm honestly dreading it already since it's my first AP class.

APUSH is pretty easy, imo! Do as much voluntary work as you can, it's a good resource for the national exam. For the love of God, please be smarter than me and read the textbook. And hey, if my dumb ass can pull a 5 on it, then I'm sure you can too!

@HighPockets group

m o u s e
there's mousey boys residing in our human home and I'm not here for it
They don't even pay fucking rent, neither do the potentially millions of ants or the family of squirrels in the shed

I love mice!!! They're so cute!

@berlioz

Nice choice!
Also I really love when Job replies at the beginning of 12 and is like”we all know all wisdom will die when you do.”

Thanks 😊
I love when he's like "jee I wish I were never born" multiple times because that's one of the fattest moods in the Bible

@Bananapudding

APUSH is pretty easy, imo! Do as much voluntary work as you can, it's a good resource for the national exam. For the love of God, please be smarter than me and read the textbook. And hey, if my dumb ass can pull a 5 on it, then I'm sure you can too!

Yes, this gives me hope. But I honestly wish i'd taken AP a lot sooner when it was easier.

@HighPockets group

Nice choice!
Also I really love when Job replies at the beginning of 12 and is like”we all know all wisdom will die when you do.”

Thanks 😊
I love when he's like "jee I wish I were never born" multiple times because that's one of the fattest moods in the Bible

I read that and went "oh same" before seeing that you said it was a mood so I proved your point lol

@HighPockets group

Yes, this gives me hope. But I honestly wish i'd taken AP a lot sooner when it was easier.

They only offered one AP class my freshman year and it was AP Human Geography. I hate geography so I didn't take it lol
APUSH is pretty chill. Tbh most of it is probably stuff you've already been taught in US history classes, but with more focus on the time before the 1900s. It's pretty fast-moving, so take good notes and come back to them often.

@moss

i was looking at my old art and wow i used to actually line hair why can't i do that anymore how do i go back in time?

@Relsey

They only offered one AP class my freshman year and it was AP Human Geography. I hate geography so I didn't take it lol
APUSH is pretty chill. Tbh most of it is probably stuff you've already been taught in US history classes, but with more focus on the time before the 1900s. It's pretty fast-moving, so take good notes and come back to them often.

I've taken 3 AP classes and I'm talking three more this year, they're not that bad if you actually do the work when you're supposed to, just pay attention and don't procrastinate. For APUH Read up on History outside of your class to get more perspectives on it, heaven knows those textbooks and teachers are Biased. Just don't let the propaganda get to your head.