forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Relsey

On the subject of AP classes, My AP Gov teacher was talking about ancient Greece today and was like "Greece was like a super power, Also they were all absolute democracies, Sparta, yeah that was an absolute democracy." and I'm over here trying to keep my corrections on the inside like, dude, do you even history? Ancient Greece was not a super power, Athens and Sparta were super powers but they were too busy fighting each other most of the time to actually do any good. Sure Athens had that empire for a while, but that was just Athens it was kinda a really big deal that it was only Athens who had control over the sea. And while Athens was an absolute democracy, Sparta wasn't. They had a Monarchy and a little but of an oligarchy and while they did have democracy it wasn't absolute democracy, like dude, you're supposed to know these things. America wasn't the fist one to mix Government types together, Sparta elected people so Rome wasn't even the first to do that. Get your facts straight Man, you've been teaching this class for how many years? I didn't say that though, even though he was spreading miss information. It just made me a little bit upset.

@Relsey

Bruh I hate obviously biased stuff. Pisses me off so much.

Same, like every civilization ever after it got ruined Converted by the Catholic church all of the mythos is like
"Look at this person, their not a God, no no, they're a saint, yeah obviously and these people here, yeah those guys are really demons sent by Satan, not magical beings, naw, that's demonic power at work"
"Look at your cool mythology, would be a shame if I completely re wrote it to fit with my ideals."
"Hmm, somethings wrong with this mythology, it just doesn't have enough obvious allusions to there only being one true God in it, let's fix that, Oops."
"What's that Ireland you have a really cool Mythology, Oops I accidentally rewrote it to include my OC, her name is Cessair and she's the daughter of Noah, isn't she just like so cool."
WHy, Why!
And Britain! Ughhhhhhhh why must you have been so adament about destroying culture, why!
You see this Holds up shards of glass This is my historian heart, You've shattered it Colonizers, shattered it!

@Mojack group

my heart skipped a beat because someone posted the yellow background cyberpunk delay message on my Twitter timeline

except I read the text and it was just the rick roll lyrics. my eyes just automatically see the yellow and I think “uh oh…”
day 91 today…we’ll find out soon if it gets delayed for a 3rd time or not

@Relsey

Somebody in a video: mentions lunch
Me, in my room at 1:30 AM: ooh lunch sounds good

My sister and her roommates had Midnight lunch in collage, for that reason.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Somebody in a video: mentions lunch
Me, in my room at 1:30 AM: ooh lunch sounds good

My sister and her roommates had Midnight lunch in collage, for that reason.

Your sister and her roommates are fucking geniuses

@GameMaster group

A boy I’m on a groupchat with: if someone is in a bad area drawing attention to themselves they shouldn’t be surprised if they’re r*ped

Me: [kicks him] bitches go in timeout

@Pickles group

A boy I’m on a groupchat with: if someone is in a bad area drawing attention to themselves they shouldn’t be surprised if they’re r*ped

We love r*pe culture and victim blaming ✌️

@darling-velocipede group

We love r*pe culture and victim blaming ✌️

imagine being this dude and believing that clothing could ever be consent or a way to justify a beyond terrible thing happening to an innocent person

Deleted user

hey uhhh I could use some hype

just some encouragement

and a reminder that I'm not a repulsive piece of trash

Deleted user

You are an AMAZING BEAN!
YOU ROCK THE CRADLE!
Not to mention being the life of the notebook party!
Keep being amazing and always know we love you!!

@actual-fandom-trash

leo, you're doing good. things are hard and that's okay but I have faith in the fact that you can get through it. you're pretty great and absolutely not a repulsive piece of garbage. keep your head up, dude

Deleted user

so we got my dad's things today. Everything smells INTENSELY like cigarettes and dirt and it's giving me a headache.
there's this multicolored wristband he never took off that we got in an evidence bag, and I don't mind the smell of it because it reminds me of him and you can only smell it if you lean in and give it a good sniff. But he has some books and clothes that we're keeping and they stink. we've already washed them once and they still smell terrible.

Deleted user

that's what we're trying. I might also spray them from a difference with some Fabreeze. Mom is gonna buy some strongly scented laundry soap and we'll try washing the clothes with that.

Deleted user

Mint tea bags in the pockets of everything else should help too.

Edit: Dry tea bags. lol