forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Clutches heart
If you thought Romeo and Juliet was sad (and not a comedy like intended-)
Then this will definitely hurt more

I’ll one up you, The Song of Achilles

I've officially been "one upped"

@Relsey

Clutches heart

I've officially been "one upped"

Honestly just read the Iliad, but also read the Song of Achilles

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Clutches heart

We proudly ship Achillies and Patroclus

Weren’t they cousins too? Or at least in the Greek family tree they were somehow related in history.

@Space group

Achilles and Patroclus were related to each other through a nymph called Aegina. After being raped by Zeus, Aegina gave birth to Aeacus, whose son, Peleus, was the father of Achilles. The same Aegina also married a mortal man called Actor, whose son was Menoetius, the father of Patroclus.

Achilles and Patroclus were related to each other through a nymph called Aegina. After being raped by Zeus, Aegina gave birth to Aeacus, whose son, Peleus, was the father of Achilles. The same Aegina also married a mortal man called Actor, whose son was Menoetius, the father of Patroclus.

Yep, there it is ^ I learned about that in Western Civ but my brain said cut out details retain the necessary.

@Space group

When your coding assignment wants you to "Create a webpage that has a list of links to books that you want to read, or think others should read. You should link to the book’s Wikipedia page."etc
but Wikipedia is blocked so you can't do it

@Relsey

Clutches heart

We proudly ship Achillies and Patroclus

Weren’t they cousins too? Or at least in the Greek family tree they were somehow related in history.

I mean greek mythos is weird, Zeus Married his sister, Hephaestus is married to his Aunt who is having an affair with her nephew, Poseidon married his niece, it's a whole mess.

@murphysgirl

I was confronted with the question of the universe at 3 am at a 7/11 Gas Station
I just wanted a Bang
But no
The cashier looked at me like he possessed all knowledge and asked me
How do you comprehend what is hard to understand?
And there I was, in my Star Wars pajamas and I kid you not I looked at him and said with all my eternal knowledge
You don’t. The dumb ignore it, the smart learn to cope.
And that poor man stuttered, rang me up, and said have a good night
And I said you too and left it at that.

This sounds like the beginning of a novel ngl.

I was confronted with the question of the universe at 3 am at a 7/11 Gas Station
I just wanted a Bang
But no
The cashier looked at me like he possessed all knowledge and asked me
How do you comprehend what is hard to understand?
And there I was, in my Star Wars pajamas and I kid you not I looked at him and said with all my eternal knowledge
You don’t. The dumb ignore it, the smart learn to cope.
And that poor man stuttered, rang me up, and said have a good night
And I said you too and left it at that.

This sounds like the beginning of a novel ngl.

Go wild.

@Space group

Some ass just called me the N word because I'm wearing mostly black. He also punched me soooo
(Same guy who made shooting threats)

Some ass just called me the N word because I'm wearing mostly black. He also punched me soooo
(Same guy who made shooting threats)

I’d say hit him back, but uh don’t do that. The kid’s on the edge so don’t try him. Just be like okay and? There’s very little someone can do to respond to that.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Y'all I looked at my phone twice this morning to see what time it was and if I needed to get out of bed. Turns out I imagined myself doing that both times and was actually sleeping in.

Once I dreamed that I found my nice pair of earbuds
And woke up pissed off that I only had my crappy ones.

@Space group

My friend reported the guy that punched me and I have to talk to the Dean because things with him escalated and he's considered very dangerous. (I mean yeah, he made a hitlist c'mon) I have a huge ass bruise for proof

@Space group

I understand that the Roodeness chat is for arguments and rudeness but… currently, the subject just seems unprovoked and immature which I believe was against the rules but- shrugs