forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

Today has been a surprisingly good day. Both my classes got out early, I understood what is happening in my math class, I will be done with my homework before 10, my class for tomorrow got cancelled, so no in person classes for the rest of the week, and my dad is letting me have the car for a couple hours tomorrow

@murphysgirl

So my old work was this cheese factory, I worked in the store area, they have grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream. The building looks like a big red barn. There's outside tables and a little kiddie carousel, and you can go pet the cows if the cows are in the mood to be petted, which happens about once a month. The store fridges had this corrugated metal roof thing over them so that it looked like a barn roof, there's old farm decorations and equipment, like old weathered wood, up on the walls and they use it to make the shelves as well. It's more of a shop than a restaurant, but there's lots of artisan and local stuff, like jam and honey and the most delicious garlic cheese spread in the entire freaking world, it's so addictive. I actually went there today and said hello to my old bosses, that was fun.

@murphysgirl

That is a power move

That’s the idea. It’s phase one of how to get people to respect me and understand that I’m not like anyone they’ve ever met nor anyone they will ever meet again. I’m one in 7.4 Billion. And I intend to stay that way.

Are we twins separated at birth or something, because I swear you and I have the same thought processes sometimes

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

That is a power move

That’s the idea. It’s phase one of how to get people to respect me and understand that I’m not like anyone they’ve ever met nor anyone they will ever meet again. I’m one in 7.4 Billion. And I intend to stay that way.

Are we twins separated at birth or something, because I swear you and I have the same thought processes sometimes

Idk fam, are you half blind and do you have curly hair? Wait don’t we share the same actual name

@murphysgirl

That is a power move

Idk fam, are you half blind and do you have curly hair

No, and only in humid places. In Puerto Rico, my hair got crazy. I looked like Moana. Only white. With red hair.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So my old work was this cheese factory, I worked in the store area, they have grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream. The building looks like a big red barn. There's outside tables and a little kiddie carousel, and you can go pet the cows if the cows are in the mood to be petted, which happens about once a month. The store fridges had this corrugated metal roof thing over them so that it looked like a barn roof, there's old farm decorations and equipment, like old weathered wood, up on the walls and they use it to make the shelves as well. It's more of a shop than a restaurant, but there's lots of artisan and local stuff, like jam and honey and the most delicious garlic cheese spread in the entire freaking world, it's so addictive. I actually went there today and said hello to my old bosses, that was fun.

Is it weird that all of that made me hungry? Lol

@murphysgirl

Is it weird that all of that made me hungry? Lol

No XD we'd have people come in and buy one of like everything because it all looked so delicious

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That is a power move

No, and only in humid places. In Puerto Rico, my hair got crazy. I looked like Moana. Only white. With red hair.

So more like Merida.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

That is a power move

We share the same first name homie bruh wth

@murphysgirl

OMG Winter! Back when Rise of the Guardians came out I noticed that I look like Jack Frost. Same facial structure, and his hair and eyes were brown before he went into the ice.

Now there's a movie I haven't seen in a hot minute