forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

OMG Winter! Back when Rise of the Guardians came out I noticed that I look like Jack Frost. Same facial structure, and his hair and eyes were brown before he went into the ice.

Now there's a movie I haven't seen in a hot minute

I love Tooth. She’s iconic.

I should watch again sometime,

@Musical_Queen

So my old work was this cheese factory, I worked in the store area, they have grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream. The building looks like a big red barn. There's outside tables and a little kiddie carousel, and you can go pet the cows if the cows are in the mood to be petted, which happens about once a month. The store fridges had this corrugated metal roof thing over them so that it looked like a barn roof, there's old farm decorations and equipment, like old weathered wood, up on the walls and they use it to make the shelves as well. It's more of a shop than a restaurant, but there's lots of artisan and local stuff, like jam and honey and the most delicious garlic cheese spread in the entire freaking world, it's so addictive. I actually went there today and said hello to my old bosses, that was fun.

That sounds so freaking nice. I would love to go there

@Space group

I've been home listening to my siblings argue about nothing since Friday. I got to see my guinea pig and my car.

Aww that's nice, I'm sure the guinea pigs were excited. (My friend has two and man they're a handful.) They make the cutest noises <3

@murphysgirl

I've been home listening to my siblings argue about nothing since Friday. I got to see my guinea pig and my car.

Aww that's nice, I'm sure the guinea pigs were excited. (My friend has two and man they're a handful.) They make the cutest noises <3

He does!!! Especially when he purrs. It's adorable.

@Starfast group

OK I'm curious, what cars does y'alls drive (if you don't mind sharing)?

I drive a silver 2004 Beetle. I've been trying to come up with a name for it, but haven't been successful yet. It still has a cassette tape player in it lol.

@Relsey

Gonna intentionally starve myself tomorrow until dinner so I can pig out!

That's not how that works.
It's actually very possible that doing that could lead to your body freaking out on you.
Not Healthy, would not recommend, suddenly introducing that much food into your system after depriving it can lead to all sorts of issues, like causing your blood sugar to spike and your blood pressure goes up and your cholesterol levels go all out of wack. Not smart, would not recommend been there done that, not safe.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It's actually very possible that doing that could lead to your body freaking out on you.
Not Healthy, would not recommend, suddenly introducing that much food into your system after depriving it can lead to all sorts of issues, like causing your blood sugar to spike and your blood pressure goes up and your cholesterol levels go all out of wack. Not smart, would not recommend been there done that, not safe.

Just eat small bits of high protein and high level foods. Like yogurt. Beef jerky. Bananas. Idk just don’t starve yourself. Keep everything regulated.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Just eat small bits of high protein and high level foods. Like yogurt. Beef jerky. Bananas. Idk just don’t starve yourself. Keep everything regulated.

I know. I wasn't actually going to; I'll have some snacks throughout the day until dinner.

@murphysgirl

I drive a 2005 AMG Mercedes-Benz S 55. His name is Nigel. If you've seen Napoleon Dynamite, he has the spirit of Uncle Rico. He was my uncle's, then my grandpa's, then my dad's, and now he's mine. He has 210,000 miles on him. Oh and I have no cup holders. But he's somehow still the best car in the world.