forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

So I discovered today that there's a Lamborghini dealership fairly close to me, and I didn't know that there was one because it just opened this year, AND they have two Huracán Performantes and those are my most favouritest cars in the whole wide world (apart from my car).

@Musical_Queen

I am extremely close to buying some noise canceling earplugs, but like, ones that are good for concerts and I have no idea where to look to buy them

@murphysgirl

So I discovered today that there's a Lamborghini dealership fairly close to me, and I didn't know that there was one because it just opened this year, AND they have two Huracán Performantes and those are my most favouritest cars in the whole wide world (apart from my car).

AHHHHH THEY HAVE A MCLAREN 720S SPIDER TOO AND SOME PORSCHE 911 GT3'S WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN HOUR AND FORTY MINUTES AWAY FROM ME 😭

@Musical_Queen

Who the FUCK let me write a shit outline for a paper that I have been procrastination on and literally just started writing it a couple hours before its due? Because now I have EXTREMELY vague notes and links to websites that I have no idea what I was going to use them for. (The outline was for a grade otherwise I wouldn't have done it).

but my brain hurts and I feel like shit and I would love to just go to sleep, but I can't because this is due in 3 hours and I am barely 2 out of 4 pages in.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Who the FUCK let me write a shit outline for a paper that I have been procrastination on and literally just started writing it a couple hours before its due? Because now I have EXTREMELY vague notes and links to websites that I have no idea what I was going to use them for. (The outline was for a grade otherwise I wouldn't have done it).

but my brain hurts and I feel like shit and I would love to just go to sleep, but I can't because this is due in 3 hours and I am barely 2 out of 4 pages in.

You got this. I believe in you.

@Space group

I did christmas shopping last weekend and I bought a shit ton for my friend XD. I bought some pretty good stuff but I also had the urge to purchase from the children's section. I got some rubber frogs used for bath toys, some washrags that grow in water, and a stuffed taco plush.

@CaseyJ group

I did christmas shopping last weekend and I bought a shit ton for my friend XD. I bought some pretty good stuff but I also had the urge to purchase from the children's section. I got some rubber frogs used for bath toys, some washrags that grow in water, and a stuffed taco plush.

Frogs.

Listen man the washrags and the things that grow in water give me serotonin

@murphysgirl

I'm deeply disappointed in everyone in my physics class
Professor: What is the General Unified Theory?
Me: the theory of everything!
Professor: Right. Does it exist?
Me: Yes. plays Theory of Everything from Geometry Dash
Me: is met with blank stares
Me: …none of you know this??? Really?
(more blank stares)
Me: Peasants.

@Space group

In the cafeteria a 5'3, 90 pound girl is getting the shit beat out of her by a guy 3 times her size. Multiple punches, and- Oh my god did her neck just get snapped backwards?!
Record scratch, freeze frame: "Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation."

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

In the cafeteria a 5'3, 90 pound girl is getting the shit beat out of her by a guy 3 times her size. Multiple punches, and- Oh my god did her neck just get snapped backwards?!
Record scratch, freeze frame: "Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation."

Oh no….

Bruh I just need to transfer. Lemme come your way. I’ll play the Isengard theme when I walk in.

@Space group

I had to say Eyjafjallajökull like 50 times in one presentation/essay and it makes me mad. I don't have a genuine reason, I'm just tired of saying it xd