forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Guys, can you let me know if I did the right thing…

So, like half an hour ago, a woman came into my store and started telling me that her mother was being physically abusive to her and keeping her against her will so I let her use the store phone to call 911. Now, I still had customers to deal with while she was waiting for them to pick her up and take her home but when I got the chance I walked over to her and asked if she was ok, I mean obviously I know she wasn't because of what she’d been through but still! I also told her that she was welcome to stay as long as she needed for her ride and she asked if I was sure, I answered “Of course.” Then for some reason, she just left at least 5…10 minutes before the police showed up to get her and I don't know why.
I don't know this woman but I'm worried for her… Did I do the right thing talking to her after the call?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Guys, can you let me know if I did the right thing…

So, like half an hour ago, a woman came into my store and started telling me that her mother was being physically abusive to her and keeping her against her will so I let her use the store phone to call 911. Now, I still had customers to deal with while she was waiting for them to pick her up and take her home but when I got the chance I walked over to her and asked if she was ok, I mean obviously I know she wasn't because of what she’d been through but still! I also told her that she was welcome to stay as long as she needed for her ride and she asked if I was sure, I answered “Of course.” Then for some reason, she just left at least 5…10 minutes before the police showed up to get her and I don't know why.
I don't know this woman but I'm worried for her… Did I do the right thing talking to her after the call?

You did the right thing. It’s the police’s turn to find her and help her now.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Feeling bad for my friend, Trondant. She's getting a bit discouraged on working on her webtoon comic Bell Haven since she hasn't gotten any new followers in a while. If you have a moment or two please check her work out!

Feeling bad for my friend, Trondant. She's getting a bit discouraged on working on her webtoon comic Bell Haven since she hasn't gotten any new followers in a while. If you have a moment or two please check her work out!

She would also appreciate constructive criticism.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

What site is it on?

What site is it on?

It's on Webtoon.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

What site is it on?

It's on Webtoon.

Got it, I’ll subscribe sometime later

I follow her! She’s pretty cool.

She says thank you Winter!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I follow her! She’s pretty cool.

She says thank you Winter!

No problemo Sy

@CaseyJ group

It is my birthday <3 I am 16 ^-^

You gets to drive. Welcome to the world of cars. I shall be your guide.

Well, I get to drive at 15 and 6 months but, thanks. My car is shit tho-

Deleted user

Here's an idea for a code I have. First, pick an existing code. The letters should have an equal amount of symbols, so it can be decoded easily, but if you wanted to make it harder you could use a non-uniform one. For example, baconian code is a good one because it only uses two symbols and has a short but uniform amount of code per letter.
Then use an attribute that words or sentences have, such as even/odd amounts of letters per word or sentence. Then, combine them by assigning the symbols used to express the letters to the characteristic of the words. For example, “a” could be odd and “b” could be even. It would be hard to figure out the message unless you know the code, because the words that are visible mean almost nothing. It also takes an extremely long time to figure out the right words to fit the letters you want.

@murphysgirl

Does it have 200,000 miles on it, have no cup holders, not lock, and think that going more than 10 feet is some form of abuse?

@CaseyJ group

Does it have 200,000 miles on it, have no cup holders, not lock, and think that going more than 10 feet is some form of abuse?

Well, the battery is dead, the clutch has problems, the engine overheats in a few seconds. and it has pretty much no working lights. And its 3 different shades of piss yellow lol.