forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Bruh everything I eat tastes awful, kinda like smoke (or rotten eggs on some occasions) and it's food that I used to enjoy. On top of that, I've been smelling smoke but no one else does. It's been like this for a week maybe? The Past three days have been the worst though.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Bruh everything I eat tastes awful, kinda like smoke (or rotten eggs on some occasions) and it's food that I used to enjoy. On top of that, I've been smelling smoke but no one else does. It's been like this for a week maybe? The Past three days have been the worst though.

Look up ‘Nose Blindness’. That might be what’s going on. (I get this all the time because my sinuses are shit).

Edit: It could also be Dysosmia.

@Space group

IDK. what's even weirder is that my entire life I couldn't smell anything (except like super strong scents but it needs to be right by my face) so it's weird that I suddenly smell smoke all the time. Heck maybe everything does smell like crap and I'm just experiencing it for the first time XD

@Space group

And I know 100% the smell isn't coming from me.
It occurs frequently and comes and goes. What's weird is that if I see someone smoking on tv it also triggers the scent. But other than that it's random

@murphysgirl

Try me.
Tempo: 131 BPM. It can also be used half-time at 66 BPM or double-time at 262 BPM.
Time signature begins in 4/4, other time signatures show up, such as 7/8 and 5/4, and the guitar solo is in 6/4.
The song is in the key of B flat Major, but C sharp/ D flat is an alternate.

I -

IDK. what's even weirder is that my entire life I couldn't smell anything (except like super strong scents but it needs to be right by my face) so it's weird that I suddenly smell smoke all the time. Heck maybe everything does smell like crap and I'm just experiencing it for the first time XD

And I know 100% the smell isn't coming from me.
It occurs frequently and comes and goes. What's weird is that if I see someone smoking on tv it also triggers the scent. But other than that it's random

Hmm… you could be right on the ‘smelling things for the first time’ part (I’m not a doctor, I just research the hell out of things and love biology, so yeah). It, sort of, sounds something like you’re going from Anosmia (no sense of smell) to Phantosmia (smelling things that aren’t there, one of the two types of Dysosmia), maybe because you’re gaining a sense of smell, uncertain shrug.

Situations regarding sense of smell is tricky to diagnose by default (even for actual doctors), but it’s just one of those ‘keep an eye on it’ things. There’s so many possible explanations it’s ridiculous, but patience and research usually helps narrow it down.

@PastelTart

I just watched Peter Rabbit 2, and it was absolutely amazing! Also watched Ghostbusters: Afterlife last night. Loved it so much!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Try me.
Tempo: 131 BPM. It can also be used half-time at 66 BPM or double-time at 262 BPM.
Time signature begins in 4/4, other time signatures show up, such as 7/8 and 5/4, and the guitar solo is in 6/4.
The song is in the key of B flat Major, but C sharp/ D flat is an alternate.

I -

Uh huh that’s what I thought 😂
I know music pretty well. Considering I’ve known it for about 8 years. I need more experience but hey. I think I’m doing pretty good.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So idk what magic has been put on my mother but it’s working for me. So my mom used to detest me making “costumes” right? I consider myself a cosplayer and I’ve made several things. And she hated that. With a passion All of a sudden I literally go to mom and I say I consider myself a cosplayer now, and these costumes actually make me really happy to make them, and I don’t care what you say. And I kid you not she was like okay. I don’t care what you do. And I make this full out Mandalorian set armor and get a lot of attention for it from family and friends, and she was like ya know, it’s not that bad. And I was like wait a dang minute. You like it now? And she was like it’s not that bad. I can get over it. Do what you do. And I swear I think I’m dead. Bc she’s never like this.

@Relsey

That was literally my mom when I cut my hair, She was like, under no circumstances ever are you allowed to cut your hair so the moment I started collage I went from long wavy hair past my waste to a short pixie cut, and died it purple and she was like. You know I don't hate it. And was like, excuse me you wouldn't so much as let me near a pair of scissors like a week ago? And now she's like, look at her hair isn't it so cute and adorable, you need to cut it again it's getting to long. And I'm like…….. what.
I kinda see it as she has realized I want it short and wants to maintain her control by now encouraging me to keep it short because if she tells me to keep it short she still has some control over me but I mean, that's probably jsut my brain… probably.
I actually cut my hair for much more dramatic poetic reasons because I am super extra but carry on.
This story was a very long winded way of saying, I relate to you, I understand you.

@Space group

Hmm… you could be right on the ‘smelling things for the first time’ part (I’m not a doctor, I just research the hell out of things and love biology, so yeah). It, sort of, sounds something like you’re going from Anosmia (no sense of smell) to Phantosmia (smelling things that aren’t there, one of the two types of Dysosmia), maybe because you’re gaining a sense of smell, uncertain shrug.
Situations regarding sense of smell is tricky to diagnose by default (even for actual doctors), but it’s just one of those ‘keep an eye on it’ things. There’s so many possible explanations it’s ridiculous, but patience and research usually helps narrow it down.

Oh wow, thanks for taking the time to give me some information. I appreciate it a bunch!
That is an interesting idea, but like you said, it's hard to narrow it down.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So idk what magic has been put on my mother but it’s working for me. So my mom used to detest me making “costumes” right? I consider myself a cosplayer and I’ve made several things. And she hated that. With a passion All of a sudden I literally go to mom and I say I consider myself a cosplayer now, and these costumes actually make me really happy to make them, and I don’t care what you say. And I kid you not she was like okay. I don’t care what you do. And I make this full out Mandalorian set armor and get a lot of attention for it from family and friends, and she was like ya know, it’s not that bad. And I was like wait a dang minute. You like it now? And she was like it’s not that bad. I can get over it. Do what you do. And I swear I think I’m dead. Bc she’s never like this.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Oh wow, thanks for taking the time to give me some information. I appreciate it a bunch!
That is an interesting idea, but like you said, it's hard to narrow it down.

You’re welcome. And this is something I deal with, so it’s no trouble to research. I think I have Parosmia (distorted smells, the other type of Dysosmia). What I can smell is often indistinct or I confuse it with something else.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I made a list of stories/projects and rps that I have on google docs.
Stories/Projects

• Dean Winchester’s Journal
  • Elm Street
  • Demon’s Hunt
  • Dragon Ball Z: Forever
  • Enter the Shadows
  • Giving Up
  • I’m Sorry
  • Into the Darkness (being turned into Enter the Shadows)
  • Memories
  • Moons
  • Rising Flame
  • Shadow Storm
  • Supernatural: A Hunter’s Guide
  • Supernatural: Beginnings
  • Supernatural: Cold as Stone
  • Supernatural: Dark Easter
  • Supernatural: Dust in the Wind
  • Supernatural: Lost Blood
  • Supernatural: Ripper
  • Supernatural: Rising Evil
  • Supernatural: Under the Moon
  • Winchester High…. There Will Be Blood

RPs

• Finished Supernatural Rp
  • My Random Supernatural Rp
  • Power Play
  • Power Play 1.5
  • Power Play 2.0
  • Random Supernatural Rp
    ** Part 1
    ** Part 2
    ** Part 3
    ** Part 4
  • Supernatural: Dust in the Wind
  • Supernatural: Haven
  • Supernatural: Hollow
  • Supernatural: Hotel California
  • Supernatural: Hotel Horror
  • Supernatural: Pendant
  • Supernatural: Rise of the Zodiac
  • Supernatural: Rise of the Zodiac 2.0
  • Supernatural: Test Run
  • Supernatural: Tribal
  • Supernatural: Two Worlds
  • Supernatural Fanfiction Rp
  • Supernatural/Haven Rp
  • The Bully and the Nerd - A Gay Romance

@murphysgirl

Let's delve into my Google Docs and see what we can find, shall we?

Completed
Nighttime
Robobsuki
Cute lil thing
Vlaška
Untitled document
Bunnies
A Long Winter's Nap
Moon, Moon
L E G O T I M E MY DUDES
Swing
Sheps and Sunshine
The Turret
Christmas Eve
Sublime (short essay)
Untitled document
Math Class

Incomplete
Essay on 2001: A Space Odyssey
Bubbles and Petals
Fever
yay
Untitled document
Untitled document
I Need You
Out Driving
Choir
Chase
Untitled document
Untitled document
Untitled document
Train Tracks
Untitled document
Library
Rollerblades
Untitled document
Untitled document

And in Pages: Untitled x7.

Projects
The Dictionary of Accepted Ideas (21st Century Edition)
Adalinda, Dragon Princess
Gold-Hearts of Eskera
Maška & Mansion
Phoenix/Subject Eight (will probably never be finished tbh)
Rockabye Girl (will probably never be finished either)
Winter Haven
Scira, Thaia, & the Nevšky
There are probably lots more but I can't remember them all.

(This is not counting the countless mountains of crap that I'm sure are on my flash drive, I'll come back to those later)

RP's
A Tron one w/FanfictionFanatic :D

@Musical_Queen

Warning Talks about Knife to skin contact and meltdowns/panic attacks

Okay, y'all shouldn't care but imma bout to tell you about the most favorite man at my church. First, I only go to church for 2 reasons: 1) free wifi to do my homework on the stage and 2) they serve food after and me being a broke college student, free food). Anyways, church was finishing up and it was a Good Day, nothing was bothering me and my brain was happy. However, when I entered the area where food was being served, something felt wrong. I don't know what, but it did. I sat on the stage and tried to focus but I felt a shut down coming (Which usually led to a meltdown). So I shut my computer and set it to the side so it wouldn't break. Usually, whoever was with me would go with me outside but I was alone and thought I could bare through it (I never can) Shut down quickly turned into meltdown. I was crying, pulling at my hair, hitting my head, using my dull knife to put some sort of pressure on my numb hands (Hands now have a couple shallow cuts), and pulling my jacket tight around myself to simulate some sort of pressure. Long story short, I was a mess. Then this man came. I've known him for a couple years. He's an older man with kids in like their 20's, but he's basically my church dad. I honestly love this man and his wife. Now, I don't think he knew what was happening because he came over and harshly put both his hands on my shoulders, which scared me as I kinda screeched and backed away. He quickly figured out what happened and ended up sitting next to me and talking softly to me for like 15 minutes as I worked through it. When I finally calmed down a bit and raised my head he was talking about how he had seen panic attacks at the fire station (where he works) and was used to talking people through them. He then said he'd be right back and ended up getting me water. Then he asked if I wanted to be touched and when I nodded yes (I am usually non-verbal after meltdowns. Currently still am) he asked if he could hug me. I nodded yes again and you know those deep hugs that make you kind of forget about the world and you just feel safe and can let all of your problems go and just cry. It was one of those hugs. I will admit that I was crying again after that. He stayed with me for a while after I calmed down before going back to whatever he was doing but made me promise to say goodbye to him when I left. And when I did leave he was double checking on me and asked if I could drive home or if I wanted him to give me a ride.

Long story short: This man is a national treasure and I love him and wish there were more people like him in the world.