forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

It is my birthday <3 I am 16 ^-^

You gets to drive. Welcome to the world of cars. I shall be your guide.

Well, I get to drive at 15 and 6 months but, thanks. My car is shit tho-

Does it have 200,000 miles on it, have no cup holders, not lock, and think that going more than 10 feet is some form of abuse?

Well, the battery is dead, the clutch has problems, the engine overheats in a few seconds. and it has pretty much no working lights. And its 3 different shades of piss yellow lol.

Is it French?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I am heartbroken….

Had to say "see you later" to an amazing guy this morning. Leo was such a great cat! He loved to cuddle and get pet. We didn't have to have a litterbox for him as he was indoor/outdoor. He lived a long happy life of 12 or 13 years. I miss you Leo; till I see you again. ❤

@murphysgirl

Y'alls did you see that andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) made a Discord for Indent Labs?

No I didn’t, but that’s cool!

The invite is in the Announcements tab place category thingy if more people wants to join.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just found out that my 94-year-old grandpa has Covid… he's both been vaccinated and had his booster…

And peeps wonder why some doubt the vaccine

Yep. I can’t get it tho. Even if I wanted it, which I don’t, I’ve been told by several doctors not too. I’m one of the rare few who have a natural immunity. I’m basically a Guinea pig. Right now I’m being monitored by several docs to see what happens to me with the new variants coming and going around. Kinda cool tho. Knowing that I might hold a key.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just found out that my 94-year-old grandpa has Covid… he's both been vaccinated and had his booster…

And peeps wonder why some doubt the vaccine

It’s still possible to get sick with a vaccine
That really sucks tho :(

@Cadeverek group

Anyone have any fun/exciting/interesting ideas that you're working on/wanting to do?

Writing-wise, I wanna make a story for a very funky universe I made back in 2019, basically the periodic table but they're people and Paul (a.k.a. Po or Polonium) is the villain main character who killed Marie Curie. That's literally as far as the plot goes but the actual universe and several character designs were already made, my personal favorite and DefinetelyNotAVentOCI'mVeryMuchAttachedTo is Simon (a.k.a. Si or Silicon) who is basically a burnt-out depressed programmer "tech guy" who lives on caffeine.

(I just realized that this question was in the first page of the thread bUT NONETHELESS SHUT UP GUYS I SWEAR I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET I'M NOT DUMB I'M JUST STUPID

@Starfast group

Anyone have any fun/exciting/interesting ideas that you're working on/wanting to do?

Writing-wise, I wanna make a story for a very funky universe I made back in 2019, basically the periodic table but they're people and Paul (a.k.a. Po or Polonium) is the villain main character who killed Marie Curie. That's literally as far as the plot goes but the actual universe and several character designs were already made, my personal favorite and DefinetelyNotAVentOCI'mVeryMuchAttachedTo is Simon (a.k.a. Si or Silicon) who is basically a burnt-out depressed programmer "tech guy" who lives on caffeine.

(I just realized that this question was in the first page of the thread bUT NONETHELESS SHUT UP GUYS I SWEAR I KNOW HOW TO USE THE INTERNET I'M NOT DUMB I'M JUST STUPID

I mean this in the best way possible, but that sounds kind of similar to Roxy by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman, but like, with elements instead of drugs.

Speaking of new writing ideas though, today I was bored at work and started thinking about how it would be funny if there was a Chosen One type story, but at the worst possible time the characters find out that the chosen one is actually just some random dude and they had the wrong person the entire time.
Somehow that led to me thinking about a really old project that I scrapped years ago (I think because there was a chosen one involved but the story was so weak I'm not even sure). The story wasn't great, but there were some pretty cool world building elements and now I kinda want to try to like somehow combine the two ideas.
Honestly the last thing I need to do right now is start writing another story but idk, if I can actually figure out a cohesive plot I think it would be fun.

@Musical_Queen

So none of y'all asked for this, but this was real freaking cute and I need to share with someone. I was at work (I work at a daycare during the week) and one of my kids Isa (Nickname) has down syndrome and works with a couple of different therapists. Today her speech therapist was in and one of their activities was to pick a book to be read allowed to her so she can see how peoples mouths move for certain words (It works great for her). Anyways, her therapist is trying to get Isa to pick a book and I'm watching a couple feet away and instead of pointing to a book on the bookshelf, she points to my backpack. She is very insistent on my backpack, so I walk over and open it for her and she immediately grabs out my notebook and flips to the story I'm working on. Both me and her therapist were caught off-guard so Isa starts reading it to herself out loud, which sounds more like la la la ah al ah la than actual words. Finally breaking out of the shock, I walked over and was like "you want this story Isa?" To which she replied "ya" and handed me my notebook. The story was mostly done and I was in the editing stage, so I was like "Why not" I looked to her therapist who nodded like go ahead. And I sat down and read my short story out to Isa (who I'm pretty sure had no idea what I was saying). Her therapist liked the story. And that's how I read my story out to my first live audience.