forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

AHHGG SATAN DESIGNED MY UTERUS

anyways, I am very sad to hear of your predicament. I hope you find somewhere to live soon.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

… I guess it depends on how grand you want the manor to be. I watched Downton Abbey recently and I remember some of the main rooms were; the library, dining room, great hall, a smaller library… I think there was also a sitting room (at least mentioned) and a drawing room (though I think that one may have only been mentioned too). But I have no idea how many bedrooms they had.

@Relsey

It depends on how grand this manor is, are we talking like Lady Catherine de Bourgh levels, like a whole Rosing's park situation, like high end extravagant over the top rediculous grand. or maybe more of a netherfield park which is like on the higher end but not over the top like still really wealthy but not as over the top. We have Longborn levels as well so a decent sized manor not particularly wealthy but still grand and wonderous, a good size. Or are we like the "small" Barton Cottage type deal with a meager 5 bedrooms, a sitting room, a dining room, a nice sized kitchen and a small servants courters.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It depends on how grand this manor is, are we talking like Lady Catherine de Bourgh levels, like a whole Rosing's park situation, like high end extravagant over the top rediculous grand. or maybe more of a netherfield park which is like on the higher end but not over the top like still really wealthy but not as over the top. We have Longborn levels as well so a decent sized manor not particularly wealthy but still grand and wonderous, a good size. Or are we like the "small" Barton Cottage type deal with a meager 5 bedrooms, a sitting room, a dining room, a nice sized kitchen and a small servants courters.

Go full Lady Catherine de Bourgh. All the way. Be flamboyant.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Go full Lady Catherine de Bourgh. All the way. Be flamboyant.

Yeah, definitely that one! Lol Wintergrean Manor has to have guest rooms, rooms for the maid(s) and other staff members (cooks and possibly a butler), George's office, a home gym, an indoor pool.

@Space group

In one of my art classes I'm doing a bunch of bee puns as inspirational quotes and drawing some adorable fat bees with a friend for a mural project… anyways~ the art teacher, that no one really likes, comes up to me and starts talking about the project. So I'm nodding, agreeing with her, being completely respectful, then she gets on her phone for a second so I continue drawing, and she looks at me and says, "eXcuSe mE?"
And I'm like?? What??
So whatever, she complains for a bit then walks away and I turn to my friend like, "Did you say something? What was she giving me hell about?"
Honey, I'm an art kid, drawing fat adorable bees for a wall mural, I doubt I'm going to give you any trouble, and as long as I'm getting respect, I'll be respectful to you also.
At the end of class she takes me to the back room and starts going off again, so I just stand there, looking her dead in the eye the entire time (idk why I stare people down when they yell at me- I don't mean to. But I could tell it made her uncomfortable so it served me well) She claims I rolled my eyes at her.
I rolled my eyes at her..?
Hun, you were on your phone and I was in pure bliss drawing bees like a toddler with an etch-a-sketch. My back was to you. If I did roll my eyes, you wouldn't see it, second of all… all this over a simple eye roll (that didn't even happen, mind you)
She asks me that from here on out I show her respect, and I'm like…. "If you can show it to me, then of course… So, is that all?" Homeboy had to get to class and didn't want to be late.
And she just kinda stands there and says, "I- I suppose."

I have nothing against her, I'm pretty chill and respectful, but she has been getting on my nerves with how she treats other students. She also lets her kid say slurs and vape in the back of the room but would go psycho on anyone else. Her son drew a racist picture for the art show… from a tv show or a game I think, I can see if I can find it, but she wouldn't let me draw a little interior room in a cottage with herbs and stuff because it wasn't meaningful. it was based off of a small shed my grandmother used to dry herbs and flowers.

@Space group

I'm not upset or anything, not really, just fed up and wanted to rant somewhere. I finished testing and had nothing else to do XD. But I'm feeling pretty nice today, I might go back down and talk to her again. I just don't understand how she reads into everything and gets offended. And that was just one experience, not even counting all the other stuff.

Oh also
this is a good one
This art class is full of mostly seniors, and her son can cuss and do whatever, but a girl said 'shit' and this woman looks at her and says "That's a naughty word!"
I can't even- I totally understand why she doesn't want cussing in her class, but allowing her son to and then using a tone you'd use with a preschooler and calling it a naughty word had me laughing.

@Space group

• Library
  • Dining room (turned into a gym)
  • Great hall (foyer?)
  • Sitting room
  • Drawing room
  • Office
  • Obviously kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms

I don't know if you still need help, or if this even offers something useful but here ya go!

Maybe something similar to a greenhouse?
A ballroom/party room/whatever
If they own horses you can add stables.
A pool
golf range
Outdoor garden with hedges grown into a maze. Also features a beautiful fountain and a gazebo.
Some people may have a panic room, a place they can hide in case of break-ins, etc. You can have CCTV screens in there too!
Wine cellar
Walk in closets

Deleted user

@SpaceCat446 Your teacher did what??? And an art teacher of all things?!?!?!!! Bae, Someone just got added to my hit list >:/

@vibesofeuphoria NOOOO!
I just dropped my microwave burrito on the ground that was supposed to provide me with sustenance and its taking everything in me to keep from fighting people

@Space group

Surprisingly, I've never had an art teacher I liked. Maybe elementary school but at the end of my time there she was pregnant and had mood swings like crazy.
Usually, it starts off with me trying to be super nice and engaged in the conversations but then the teacher just… doesn't make me feel like I'm wanted there.
My art teacher in middle school was one of the worst. Her name was Miss Hevel and, to my amusement, the students called her Miss Hevel the Devil, but I really liked her. Up until she started getting pissed at me all the time. It was constant bombardment about everything I did wrong. It wasn't, "Oh your proportions are off let me help you." it was "Hey let me point out everything you did wrong but not offer any constructive criticism to help you."
I think she kicked me out of class one time because I finished my project early and I wasn't supposed to do that? I assume she meant that I was expected to use all of my time, but how does removing me from the classroom enable me to fix my mistakes?
Anyways, my new teacher is just really awkward, is confused by all forms of interaction to the point you can't even get on her good side, and is offended by everything.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

• Library
  • Dining room (turned into a gym)
  • Great hall (foyer?)
  • Sitting room
  • Drawing room
  • Office
  • Obviously kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms

I don't know if you still need help, or if this even offers something useful but here ya go!

Maybe something similar to a greenhouse?
A ballroom/party room/whatever
If they own horses you can add stables.
A pool
golf range
Outdoor garden with hedges grown into a maze. Also features a beautiful fountain and a gazebo.
Some people may have a panic room, a place they can hide in case of break-ins, etc. You can have CCTV screens in there too!
Wine cellar
Walk in closets

Yes, there is going to be a pool (indoor because why the heck not), a garden, walk-in closets, a basement/wine cellar. There's also a game room and a home theater. Trying to figure out the amount of rooms before I try to make a floorplan for the main building of the manor. Hmmm. Not sure about stables and a golf course, but those are something to consider!