forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

i lost my pell grant and tuition went up by over $1k at the same time and now I can't afford school I'm going to scream omgg. why is higher education so inaccessible in America there is no reason tuition should be upwards of $40k per year. this was literally the cheapest option for me too.

I know, it's stupid. Why does higher ed have to cost so much? In some European countries it's free for everyone.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have literally overcome the biggest writer’s block that I’ve ever had. Like it was the point of two months and my idea well was literally just dry rocks and it was a constant head banging against a wall type deal. Do I feel accomplished? Yeah. But did I put myself behind schedule? Y E S. B I G T I M E.

@Space group

I'm thinking about reporting the art teacher. She was yelling at a kid for closing his eyes and made him stand up and yelled at him in the backroom like she did to me. BUT her kid was sleeping the whole class and has breakfast in there like it's thanksgiving, says slurs, cusses, etc

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I'm thinking about reporting the art teacher. She was yelling at a kid for closing his eyes and made him stand up and yelled at him in the backroom like she did to me. BUT her kid was sleeping the whole class and has breakfast in there like it's thanksgiving, says slurs, cusses, etc

Report her!
Give her justice!!

Deleted user

Miss ma’am, she’s gotta go. Rn. Cal her out pls before I go strangle her myself

Deleted user

Well….I thought I was going to start off this year with a good note but nvm -_-……this morning I got tested for Covid-19 and my result came back as positive. :(

@murphysgirl

Report her!
Give her justice!!

Report her. This isn't okay. She needs to be fired, and quickly. If you have a phone, a voice recording is a discreet way to collect evidence.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just wrote a paragraph of an essay that I’m proud of.

Here’s the paragraph

Good teaching is the act of making a student learn, and making sure they enjoy it while doing so. When a student is not enjoying what they are doing, then it would be harder for them to understand and remember, and would render the information useless. Good teaching makes the information being given effective, and not being tossed away as unimportant.

@Tidermelon group

Nice paragraph, broskidoodle :) Winter, you read the manga? I’d love to discuss it with you some time, then! I’m a fan, too.

As a note on PLA, and why I came here to post:
Legends: Arceus has now been leaked, most likely in its entirety like BDSP. I’m not sure of the extent of the leaking because I clicked away right after learning of it. DO NOT look up anything regarding the game or look on any Pokémon forums if you plan on buying and hope not to be spoiled. Google may have plot, form, gameplay information you may not want, or spoilers on new Pokémon. I’ve already come across two new things on a competitive Pokémon site myself.

@Tidermelon group

Nice paragraph, broskidoodle :) Winter, you read the manga? I’d love to discuss it with you some time, then! I’m a fan, too.

BRUH HIT ME UP FOR AOT/SNK I WILL TALK TO YOU. Did you see the three extra panels that were added??? The tea is hot there son.

Oh no, I thought you meant the Pokémon manga! I just reread your comment and realized you were talking about something else. Sorry about that. I just got into Pokémon Adventures/the Pokéspe and am a little excited about it, lol.