forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

@murphysgirl wow, that sounds like quite a day. props for taking steps to feel better though! You got this, wishing you all the best :)

I also saw that u like Top Gear :) I used to watch that show when I was young with my dad- have you heard of Clarkson's Farm? It is absolutely hilarious, Jeremy Clarkson starts a farm but, lets be real, he has no idea what he's doing. Highly recommend :)

talks in Gerald speak
I'm also wearing my Diddly Squat Farm Shop T-shirt today, funnily enough. 😂

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I must be on the brink of insanity. I have drunk two triple shots from Starbucks and I feel nothing. That’s insane to me. And I drank both within a 20 minute window and nothing happened. Is this what true power feels like? Just an incredible caffeine intake and no harsh effects? I didn’t even crash. Just kinda was like eh about the entire thing. I feel great tho.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I must be on the brink of insanity. I have drunk two triple shots from Starbucks and I feel nothing. That’s insane to me. And I drank both within a 20 minute window and nothing happened. Is this what true power feels like? Just an incredible caffeine intake and no harsh effects? I didn’t even crash. Just kinda was like eh about the entire thing. I feel great tho.

teach me your ways

teach me your ways

Nah it’s the perks of being immortal lol

Meanwhile, Win is absolutely going feral bc she went to a Waffle House at 1 am and a random lady asked her to dance the Cupid Shuffle with her, and what did Win do? She danced the Cupid shuffle. With a woman whom she had never met before. In a Waffle House. What kind of Tom foolery have I gotten myself into? Obviously not enough, if the universe is sending me people to dance with.

@Space group

All the reviews on my school are 1 star and this is one of the comments
"This school doesn't care about students, they are laughed at,made fun of behind their backs by staff.And if the child has learning issues or if a different race the child doesn't stand a chance in this school system .If you have another option please take it. Don't put your child through the pain of attending.. the school resource officer is a bully so in this system you don't have to worry about children being the bully you have to worry about the adults."
It looks like it was written by a kid that was just having a tough time. I hope my school isn't actually that bad- besides, I like it way more than my old one. Staff seems chill to me (Except counselors-)

@Space group

I have a bunch of calls and get well wishes from staff, they seem genuinely caring about my situation. Especially the nurse there

@murphysgirl

I'm watching the Pokemon anime for literally no reason and the Team Rocket duo really come off as two gay besties

Which one? I've watched the Kalos series. And Team Rocket is glorious on every single level imaginable. I relate to James on a personal level 😂

Deleted user

James is the pinnacle of the show. He is the one and only reason I have even laid eyes on the likes of pokemon: the series. If it wasn't for James, I would have a darkened mind of the subject of such matters. His charming personality, absolute fabulousness, and gorgeous purple hair are what keep me going each day. Whenever i'm down, I always have the same hallucination of james slapping me across the face and telling me I can do it.