people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

cue Happy Birthday on the bagpipes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WIIIIIIINNNNNTEEERRRRR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUUUU

@Space group

Why was she born so beautiful, why was she born at all? Because she had no say in it! No say in it at all!
(heyo Australia why is this your happy birthday song? Gonna make me have an existential crisis)

@Space group

Wow, I really dislike NanoWriMo forums. I don't know but it just feels like everyone pounces on you at once to tear you apart as a writer and point out everything wrong and flawed with you being an author and your story. I mean yeah, constructive criticism is great but it's to the point of insults. I feel stupid-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

cue Happy Birthday on the bagpipes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WIIIIIIINNNNNTEEERRRRR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUUUU

I can feel the Scotland just roaring in my veins. If I ever die, and that is a massive if, just play something on the bagpipes and I will arise 😂

Why was she born so beautiful, why was she born at all? Because she had no say in it! No say in it at all!
(heyo Australia why is this your happy birthday song? Gonna make me have an existential crisis)

Oof. You’ve never read the entire Viking birthday song have ya? It’s really dark. I put it in spoilers bc it has themes that can be a trigger warning. Read at your own risk people. I’m warning ya now.

Deleted user

I need some advice, so I love basketball and I want to be in the NBA but I have ADHD. I'm not very good at multi-tasking because when I get under pressure a lot, I have an anxiety attack. My mom is making me try out for my high-school team next school year (I'll be in 10th grade) but I'm afraid my anxiety will the best of me and I won't be good. What should I do?

Well first off, trying out for a sports team is nerve wracking. Secondly, I am literally the most ADHD person alive. When you’re playing a sport, it turns into a hyper fixation. It’s the only thing you can focus on. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it. You’re gonna get nervous and you’re gonna be anxious. You can’t stop that as much as you can stop the sun from rising. You have to trust your abilities. What I was taught in fencing was your mind blanks and forgets things. Your muscles however, don’t. So even if your mind draws a blank, your muscles won’t because you’ve trained them, and it’s something they know. And if you want to pursue basketball professionally, you actually have to start getting colleges to come look at you. You have to have sports recruiters come decide if you’re worth their time. And that’s even more nerve wracking than actually trying out. My words are, practice until you can’t get it wrong. Take 30-60 minutes a day just to shoot some baskets and make your muscles remember. If you do that, you’ll be just fine.

Deleted user

Winter, I couldn't have said it better myself (Happy birthday btw!!! Im obsessed with the Viking song XD)
With sports, there will always be anxiety. That's just how it works, but, without that fear, you can never become great.
Anxiety can be seen as a weakness, but it should be viewed as a strength. It makes you more cautious, it helps you make better decisions, and (in the world of sports) It helps you strive to become something greater, and gives you that sense of caution ad readiness in games.
So, if you're passionate about the sport, like winter said, practice always> Get the muscle memory down, and you'll do amazing things.
As for the anxiety, just start seeing it a little differently. It makes all the difference, trust me.

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

Wow, I really dislike NanoWriMo forums. I don't know but it just feels like everyone pounces on you at once to tear you apart as a writer and point out everything wrong and flawed with you being an author and your story. I mean yeah, constructive criticism is great but it's to the point of insults. I feel stupid-

I can't even get nanowrimo's website to work half the time so they clearly have no room to talk haha. writing is subjective at the end of the day and if they're being a bunch of pricks they're not worth your time of day :)

Thinking about visiting the NASA U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville while I'm in Alabama. Has anyone been there before? Is it worth it?

Yeah I have actually! It’s been a hot minute tho. The simulators were awesome, and all the cool space exhibits too. They have a legit rocket just suspended there on the ceiling in the main hanger bay. It’s OP.

@murphysgirl

BOI THAT BOT WENT AND FOUND MY COMMENT FROM WELL OVER A YEAR AGO 😂 About the freaking prom dress. Holy smokes boi. How many pages did it have to go through to find that one?

Bots are honestly hilarious.