forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Starfast group

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean. I haven't really been super active lately though so idk. I've always kinda felt like everyone kinda knew each other and I was just kinda… there.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It’s the constant change and shift of Notebook. It’s growing, while we, stay as constants. Memories of a bygone era. Ghosts of myth and legend. That my friends, is how you become an immortal. You become some distant whisper of a time not so long forgotten. Remember, we were once young too. We had our days in the full light of the sun. We grew older, and now we shall dance in the never ending twilight knowing we’ll help the younger ones join us in our dance, when they are ready. We all know that fires burn the brightest in the fading light. So let us be beacons. There is no need for sadness. No need for awkwardness. Take pride and go forward in confidence knowing you’re the heroes of legend. Knowing your name is whispered across the forums by the younger generation as if they were a people looking for a glimpse, a mere shadow of a long slumbering, but ever present giant, who was there when the land was created itself.

@Darkblossom group

Winter you have advice on everything, you're like an old soul wanting to unburden themselves with knowledge by passing it to the young and carefree, I love it

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

It’s the constant change and shift of Notebook. It’s growing, while we, stay as constants. Memories of a bygone era. Ghosts of myth and legend. That my friends, is how you become an immortal. You become some distant whisper of a time not so long forgotten. Remember, we were once young too. We had our days in the full light of the sun. We grew older, and now we shall dance in the never ending twilight knowing we’ll help the younger ones join us in our dance, when they are ready. We all know that fires burn the brightest in the fading light. So let us be beacons. There is no need for sadness. No need for awkwardness. Take pride and go forward in confidence knowing you’re the heroes of legend. Knowing your name is whispered across the forums by the younger generation as if they were a people looking for a glimpse, a mere shadow of a long slumbering, but ever present giant, who was there when the land was created itself.

Dude… Winter, you always come up with an eloquent speech when things get serious or even a little depressing and it completely blows my mind when I read stuff like that. I love it and am so jealous!

But seriously thanks for all the inspiration!

Winter you have advice on everything, you're like an old soul wanting to unburden themselves with knowledge by passing it to the young and carefree, I love it

Unburden wouldn’t be the right word, if I say. Gently Pass On is little more like it. I’m a lit torch, and if others are to see and learn and grow, they must also have light. But there are also winds and storms trying to put out a light, that’s why it has to be gentle. It has to grow and it has to be nurtured. To move forward, Someone has to forge a path. It might as well be me. And here’s the beauty in it. If I fall, I won’t burn out. There’s always someone on fire behind me, waiting to help me grow! The cycle never ends. Which in itself, is amazing.

Dude… Winter, you always come up with an eloquent speech when things get serious or even a little depressing and it completely blows my mind when I read stuff like that. I love it and am so jealous!

But seriously thanks for all the inspiration!

No problemo homie. Considering all the souls that I know are living through me, and seeing through my eyes, one of them has to be a war general, or a very great poet. But here’s the thing. And get ready because it’s gonna blow your mind. I can’t write what I write, without a spark. I always need an inspiration. My words are like a sword. But without a whetstone, they are dull and meaningless. I can’t move people without first being moved. And don’t be jealous 😂 you have your own style that moves you. Look for your spark. Because everyone has their own beautiful way of sharing things that move them. Some of us, haven’t realized our potential yet 😉 Where there is a will, there will always be a way. Sometime you just gotta think a little bit differently, and maybe blow a hole in a wall, But there will be a way. Guaranteed.

Considering how I write now, I am super excited to actually get my novel completely finished and edited so you guys can read my story that I have written. Granted every character needs work, and you’ll experience heart break and torment, and you’ll question “Win, who hurt you?” And always know the response will always be the couch at 2 am when I’m trying to mad dash it to the bathroom. That is all.

@Space group

I accidentally walked up to my friend and saw something that was supposed to be a surprise. I pretended like I didn't see it though. They bought me a singing valentine <3 Idk what song they picked though

@Relsey

YOOOOOOO fam that's good :)

Yoooooo fammmmm 2am thoughts hit different. That’s partially why I stay up late. I always feel inspiration hit at like 12-2 am. And Ya boi has an 8 am class tomorrow. But does she care? Absolutely not. I love talking to you guys.

The current name of my likely never to see the light of day Album is 2 am because I wrote every song on it at 2 am. The inspiration really body slams into your brain at 2 am for some reason

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

YOOOOOOO fam that's good :)

Yoooooo fammmmm 2am thoughts hit different. That’s partially why I stay up late. I always feel inspiration hit at like 12-2 am. And Ya boi has an 8 am class tomorrow. But does she care? Absolutely not. I love talking to you guys.

The current name of my likely never to see the light of day Album is 2 am because I wrote every song on it at 2 am. The inspiration really body slams into your brain at 2 am for some reason

That's when the great ideas hit hard! 🤣

@Space group

My mom refuses to take me to Band practice and to play at games because "it's a reward and you don't deserve it." And I'm failing band now and I can't do anything so fml

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But remember that we are but midgods. The elders came before us. Some have passed. And some have passed on. So too shall we. And yet we have the gift to always return and remember if we choose. If not… may our passage to other worlds be hallowed, and our pathways lit with the beams of bygone lights. Yet always remember that we are dust. Ancient and present. Death once but for a time revitalized. And yet I feel the lifeforce fading. But let us first pass on our wisdom and joy before our voices turn to the flittering moths.