forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have a mix of original stories, two extremely short poems, and fanfic.

ORIGINAL STORIES

• Demon's Hunt
  • Enter the Shadows
  • I'm Sorry
  • Into the Darkness
    1. Debilis Resident's Journal
    2. Letter to Deldir Starstinger from Lux Tenebris
    3. Letter to Fala Starstinger from Lux Tenebris
    4. Lux's History
    5. Lux's Journal
  • Memories
  • Moons
  • Rising Flame
  • Shadow Storm
  • Winchester High: There Will Be Blood

POEMS

• Midnight Moon
  • Pain

FANFIC

• Dean Winchester's Journal
  • Dragon Ball Z: Forever
  • Supernatural: A Hunter's Guide
  • Supernatural: Beginnings (Making a novelized version of the pilot episode.)
  • Supernatural: Dark Easter
  • Supernatural: Lost Blood

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I have at least five… no wait… six, I believe, stories going on right now. Two are straight up fanfiction, though one is getting out of hand with how many crossovers it can have and part of my mind wants to have them all in the same universe 😅

The next two are on this site, one is an “accidental” Parthenon story in which I revive some of my characters from now dead RP’s. And the other needs a lot more work…

Another is a crazy self-insert mashup involving way too many of my fandoms.

And finally, I recently had an urge to write a pirate-themed story… but I have no idea what kind of plot to use or what “world” I want to use it in.

The next two are on this site, one is an “accidental” Parthenon story in which I revive some of my characters from now dead RP’s. And the other needs a lot more work…

I'm reading through both of the rps.

And finally, I recently had an urge to write a pirate-themed story… but I have no idea what kind of plot to use or what “world” I want to use it in.

Archrivals treasure hunt. You could do what Pirates of the Caribbean did and do fantasy mixed with real world. You'd have a lot of interesting historical pirate figures to mention and include too! 😮 You could even do space piracy!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I'm reading through both of the rps.

Don't worry. Ours isn't on the list of dead RP’s that I'm using since ours is still active. 😉

Archrivals treasure hunt. You could do what Pirates of the Caribbean did and do fantasy mixed with real world. You'd have a lot of interesting historical pirate figures to mention and include too! 😮 You could even do space piracy!

Hadn't thought of space pirates but I was leaning more a PotC type theme just potentially with more Fantasy and possibly magic users on the ships.

@murphysgirl

I have at least five… no wait… six, I believe, stories going on right now. Two are straight up fanfiction, though one is getting out of hand with how many crossovers it can have and part of my mind wants to have them all in the same universe 😅

Another is a crazy self-insert mashup involving way too many of my fandoms.

ahem

@Relsey

So, one of my dear irl friends is wanting to do a sci-fi/fantasy mashup, but hasn't any ideas…. My only idea was to ask here. Loool

Well I mean the Idea that I've been hoarding away for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy story is that in order to make up for their lack of magic those with out it have created technology to match or even surpass the abilities of magic. This makes those with Magic uneasy, not necessarily because there is now power that can combat threes but because they aren't the ones controlling or regulating the power. In fact those behind the inventions are far to optimistic about the nature of humans, Not waiting to create failsafe's before mass-producing their technology, even after the leader of the magical folk warned them to do so. The leader then begins working to shut down these Scientists but this results in them being villainized, after having glimpsed the life of the pleasures and luxuries such technology could offer who would give it up. War ensues, rifts grow, the list of crimes on both sides grow. And that's the word you set your story in in the middle of a war of magic vs. technology.

@Relsey

Thank you, I would use it but I already have Two different massive fantasy worlds I'm working on, and multiple Real world books I don't have the time to start another one so it's been sitting in my Prompts for a while.

@murphysgirl

What?

Nahhh, I'm kidding with you. I have an inside joke with myself that once I become famous and rich, I'm going to buy the rights to Tron off of Disney and make a second series of Uprising, so in a way that's another story you're helping to write.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That awkward moment when you vent to a friend of yours who's in the religion you no longer believe in, and their response is mostly made up of, Well maybe you should ✨Pray✨ About it. And I'm over here like uhhhhhhh about that.
Cause I've told a total of three people about this openly Two of them being siblings who have also left and one a very close friend and that one was on accident, so, now I'm like… well this is awkward.

Welp I'm religious ofc but if you wanna char about problems I can help w/o being overtly Christian about it if you know what I mean

@Musical_Queen

Do I have a bunch of homework I should be doing? Yes. Am I instead freaking out over what I should be getting my best friend for Valentines day because she talked about how she's excited for what she got me? Yes.

@Space group

Stuck in traffic 20+ miles going towards Nashville. But hey, at least I'm listening to a classic rock station hosted by Alice Cooper!

Lmao you're near me xd That's what I listen to usually. He has a night show special on there too it's cool

Stuck in traffic 20+ miles going towards Nashville. But hey, at least I'm listening to a classic rock station hosted by Alice Cooper!

Lmao you're near me xd That's what I listen to usually. He has a night show special on there too it's cool

I'm closer to Florida now. At my secondary home in Alabama.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My parents were hippies and I was raised on a dairy goat farm. Most of my stories contain at least one goat.

I feel like we could vibe. I moved from Alaska and most of my stories involve snow, reindeer, weapons, or bear. It’s like a roulette wheel, but you don’t win anything in particularly good.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So, one of my dear irl friends is wanting to do a sci-fi/fantasy mashup, but hasn't any ideas…. My only idea was to ask here. Loool

Well I mean the Idea that I've been hoarding away for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy story is that in order to make up for their lack of magic those with out it have created technology to match or even surpass the abilities of magic. This makes those with Magic uneasy, not necessarily because there is now power that can combat threes but because they aren't the ones controlling or regulating the power. In fact those behind the inventions are far to optimistic about the nature of humans, Not waiting to create failsafe's before mass-producing their technology, even after the leader of the magical folk warned them to do so. The leader then begins working to shut down these Scientists but this results in them being villainized, after having glimpsed the life of the pleasures and luxuries such technology could offer who would give it up. War ensues, rifts grow, the list of crimes on both sides grow. And that's the word you set your story in in the middle of a war of magic vs. technology.

This sounds ✨E P I C✨