forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I did a stupid thing and drank a cup of coffee way too close to when i go to bed and it was after i used my inhaler too much so my system is screaming lol

I bet your idea generator up in your skull is going rampant rn

lol yes I just spent like 20 minutes doing the macarena with my sister and aunt to no music XD

lol yes I just spent like 20 minutes doing the macarena with my sister and aunt to no music XD

That just took me back to the early two-thousands when the Macarena was highly popular! Lol

okay but does anyone actually know the words?
its just "dglsfjbg rptiufhvPFgjwrbtpw, gfltewuhrpsDIuvhrt, doitehdvnLDt rwy usodugh, HEEYYYYY MACARENA!!!"

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That just took me back to the early two-thousands when the Macarena was highly popular! Lol

its just "dglsfjbg rptiufhvPFgjwrbtpw, gfltewuhrpsDIuvhrt, doitehdvnLDt rwy usodugh, HEEYYYYY MACARENA!!!"

People who are fluent in Spanish? 🤷‍♂️

People who are fluent in Spanish? 🤷‍♂️

lol okay that's fair XD

@Musical_Queen

Do y'all ever get that wave of just shittiness? Like the day was going fine, but all of the sudden you just feel like crap and you can't do anything to make you feel better? Cause that's me right now.

Do y'all ever get that wave of just shittiness? Like the day was going fine, but all of the sudden you just feel like crap and you can't do anything to make you feel better? Cause that's me right now.

yeah, I get that sometimes. Wishing you all the best though!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What’s been going on with ya?

a lot!! my life has been fabulous for the first time in a while, and i'm really really happy. what about you?

I’ve been pretty good. Recently found out that my school campus has a lake and I just found it Friday, even though I’ve lived on campus for more than 6 months 😂

What’s been going on with ya?

a lot!! my life has been fabulous for the first time in a while, and i'm really really happy. what about you?

I’ve been pretty good. Recently found out that my school campus has a lake and I just found it Friday, even though I’ve lived on campus for more than 6 months 😂

Ooooo New discoveries are always fun!

I unfortunately didn't see her do it in person…. But that's okay, because while I was on a video-call with my sister, our niece pushed on her leg and got into a standing position!!! Very proud uncle right here!

@murphysgirl

I HAS GUINEA PIG

WHAT'S THE LIL BABY'S NAME <3 oh gosh I love animals

His name is Captain, after Captain Carswell Thorne of the Lunar Chronicles (Soup Nana helped name him). Let me try to find a picture.