forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

What’s been going on with ya?

a lot!! my life has been fabulous for the first time in a while, and i'm really really happy. what about you?

I’ve been pretty good. Recently found out that my school campus has a lake and I just found it Friday, even though I’ve lived on campus for more than 6 months 😂

wow!! sounds like a good surprise then, even if it was a bit late haha

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What’s been going on with ya?

a lot!! my life has been fabulous for the first time in a while, and i'm really really happy. what about you?

I’ve been pretty good. Recently found out that my school campus has a lake and I just found it Friday, even though I’ve lived on campus for more than 6 months 😂

wow!! sounds like a good surprise then, even if it was a bit late haha

Yeah l plan to go there again tomorrow with some friends.

@murphysgirl

I would give my life to protect that floof ball

If you give him anything, I'm fairly sure he'd want it to be cucumber 😂 guinea pigs are basically stomachs on legs

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

If you give him anything, I'm fairly sure he'd want it to be cucumber 😂 guinea pigs are basically stomachs on legs

They sure do love cucumbers and carrots!

@CaseyJ group

I kind of took a break..unintentionally…I just forgot this existed for a while, but I am more focused on school now. So I am not going to really reply to anything for a while. School is important and all. So..If we had a rp..and it died..I am terribly sorry, one day I will come back and jump right back into them.

@murphysgirl

They sure do love cucumbers and carrots!

Captain's favourite food is Biscoff cookies 😂

@ArcKane

I think this is the chat where I can share something no one asked me to share so: My hometown is 20km away from the frontline of a warzone! I can say we’re nervous, some of us are, but we’re also just tired of it. But I think a lot of people are tired of war in general.

@ArcKane

I don’t really pray, but I don’t mind if you do. I live in Mariupol! Since most people are not going to know what that means, it is a city in Ukraine.

@Relsey

Whilst stirring my pasta on the stove today, I thought of an excellent scene/ line that has probably been done already. A captured solder? Spy, Someone? Any way and the evil over lord or what not.
"I'm not afraid of death."
"No, But when I'm done you'll wish for it."

@Relsey

Thank you! Different ways to use it were going through my brain while I ate my pasta so I'm glad it has the intended effect.

Deleted user

I’m in Canada. Ontario, to be exact. I normally don’t pay attention to the news, and I have no idea if y’all in other countries are aware, exactly, of the situation up here, with the truckers and whatnot. But. My friend’s stepdad has a truck. A 70-footer. No biggie, right? He’s out of town now, and this is from my friend herself, who doesn’t exactly know what’s going on herself. But people are hiding and selling their trucks, innocent people who don’t want to be associated with the truckers. My friend’s stepdad has a criminal history. Nothing serious, he’s changed, he’s a great man. Really nice. But the cops won’t see it that way. They’ll just see his ex-con side, and arrest him.
If that weren’t bad enough, my friend got a phone call. Her home phone, not hers. They’re pretty sure it was one of the truckers. He (the caller) threatened to r@pe and k!ll my friend’s stepdad’s wife and children if he did anything. It’s a general threat, and stepdad only has one child, which means that they don’t really know alot about them. Still.
My friend doesn’t know if her stepdad will come back a free man, or even alive. If the truckers wanted to carry out the threat and did a bit of research, they could find her house. The school. Her grandparents, and biological dad.
I asked her, and she’s fine with people praying for her and her stepdad and family.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Tbh the whole trucker thing is pretty big down here (USA) too, mainly because the conservatives want US truckers to do it too. But yikes, man, that really sucks and I'm so sorry you're having to deal with it