forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

So, I just got off work at the daycare and it was really funny because one thing that the kids like doing with me is making bracelets. I was helping some of the younger kids with theirs while the older kids were giggling over their bracelets. When it was time to clean up, they approached me with a green bracelet that says MONTY on it. It's a freaking Montgomery Gator bracelet from Security Breach. When I asked why, they said "We thought you'd like a bracelet with your potential boyfriend's name on it." Some of the kids at work ship me with an animatronic alligator,

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So, I just got off work at the daycare and it was really funny because one thing that the kids like doing with me is making bracelets. I was helping some of the younger kids with theirs while the older kids were giggling over their bracelets. When it was time to clean up, they approached me with a green bracelet that says MONTY on it. It's a freaking Montgomery Gator bracelet from Security Breach. When I asked why, they said "We thought you'd like a bracelet with your potential boyfriend's name on it." Some of the kids at work ship me with an animatronic alligator,

That’s hilarious. I love it.

@ElderGod-Icefire

the Christian god is genderless, yes? no gender. BUT. he uses he/him pronouns. therefore, the christian god is a trans man. has no gender, but uses he/him pronouns? trans man. i don't make the rules

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That's awesome! Great job!!

I started to read the abridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo on the 13th, and am now on chapter 32 of the 71. I'm also reading the unabridged version via my Kindle app, which has 117 chapters!

@ArcKane

I’m thinking that I might be going back to active duty soon… Just based off of recent information. So if I vanish for a while, it’s probably because of that.

@murphysgirl

Broke down last night and had to be towed; "slept" in the truck. Luckily my dad and I have blankets in the the truck! Temperature dropped into the low 20s!

I had to walk to class in the low 20s today 🥲

@Starfast group

If you think about it, thanks to timezones, time travel does exist!

I think about this all the time. I literally experienced the day February 29th 2020 twice, which sounds like a made up fact about myself but is actually true because I was travelling from Vietnam back to Canada that day.