forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

My people at work hate me because I'm updating my resume for an internship application and I was asking all of these questions (First time writing one without my sister for help) and they were like "Only put your college GPA if it's good" and I looked it up and I was scared because it was a 3.395 (Rounded it up to 3.4) but I said that it was low and it it was even worth putting in. All of them stared at me and got mad because I thought 3.4 was low. Like? I'm sorry I was raised in a household where a 3.7 was considered average? But yeah, that's my random rant. Also, I hate resumes and cover letters but I want this internship

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

My people at work hate me because I'm updating my resume for an internship application and I was asking all of these questions (First time writing one without my sister for help) and they were like "Only put your college GPA if it's good" and I looked it up and I was scared because it was a 3.395 (Rounded it up to 3.4) but I said that it was low and it it was even worth putting in. All of them stared at me and got mad because I thought 3.4 was low. Like? I'm sorry I was raised in a household where a 3.7 was considered average? But yeah, that's my random rant. Also, I hate resumes and cover letters but I want this internship

My friend! Rooting for you! Let us know how it goes :D

@Relsey

I totally understand that! I grew up Doing AP and honors classes, and all of my siblings were like straight A students, so when I complained about my 3.6 they got so mad.

@Relsey

Win is big proud. What classes are you taking?

I got all but one of my General Ed credits done the last two semesters so I finally get to take some History classes. So I have World History to 1500, an Anthropology class, early American History, a Research class, and than it's a religion run school (Eww) so You have to take one religion class per semester, and then My elective credit I'm doing a dance class, that if needed I can drop with out it effecting any of my scholarship stuff. In total 13 credits. Getting all of my Gen Ed's was not fun, but I just need to take one more writing class and I like writing, obviously, so I'm not super worried about getting it out of the way quickly.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Win is big proud. What classes are you taking?

I got all but one of my General Ed credits done the last two semesters so I finally get to take some History classes. So I have World History to 1500, an Anthropology class, early American History, a Research class, and than it's a religion run school (Eww) so You have to take one religion class per semester, and then My elective credit I'm doing a dance class, that if needed I can drop with out it effecting any of my scholarship stuff. In total 13 credits. Getting all of my Gen Ed's was not fun, but I just need to take one more writing class and I like writing, obviously, so I'm not super worried about getting it out of the way quickly.

N O I C E

@murphysgirl

Today would have been my guinea piggie Midnight's ninth birthday and I miss him so much, my little furball.
And in other news, I've discovered that I'm over halfway done with my degree!

not me utterly failing at trying not to scream as I'm fixing some old scenes. so now I'm just screaming internally.

Scream externally it’s more fun

true, but I have other people in the house who would not be thrilled lol

@Darkblossom group

So, um, there's somebody on notebook who for whatever reason I can't click on their name anymore to go to their profile page, and it's just them, and I'm wondering, does that mean they blocked me? Cause I can't think of any other reason in particular I wouldn't be able to click on their name

@Musical_Queen

I have so much more important stuff I could be doing but instead I am watch Mamma Mia with the biggest smile on my face (also, I forget how great Donna's show costumes were)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So, um, there's somebody on notebook who for whatever reason I can't click on their name anymore to go to their profile page, and it's just them, and I'm wondering, does that mean they blocked me? Cause I can't think of any other reason in particular I wouldn't be able to click on their name

Yeah they’re private. If you don’t interact with them that often you probs didn’t get blocked. It’s more than likely a private profile.

@murphysgirl

I found out that they re-added the lime Skittle??? They changed it back from Green Apple???? Out of nowhere after eight years???????

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I found out that they re-added the lime Skittle??? They changed it back from Green Apple???? Out of nowhere after eight years???????

Whilst I do enjoy the Green Apple flavor I like lime more! I remember that I'd always eat them with the lemon ones before they switched to green apple to get Sprite flavor!!!

Whilst I do enjoy the Green Apple flavor I like lime more! I remember that I'd always eat them with the lemon ones before they switched to green apple to get Sprite flavor!!!

ThEY UseD tO HAvE LimE?!?! I Don'T REmEmbEr?!

@Darkblossom group

I'm pretty sure all the skittles are the same flavor guys. That sounds like a lot of work to make different flavored skittles when they could just placebo everybody with the colors.