forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

(For those of you who knew me way back, I had a pilot’s license, I just let it expire. )

What can't you do winter

There’s quite a bit that I can’t do, I just picked up skills that seem shady and underhanded bc I got bored. Like lock picking and hot wiring. Valid reasons as to why I learned them, but it’s really shady when people know that I can do that. OH! One thing I can’t do is sing lol. Gosh I’d love to be able sing but I really can’t. Oh and I can’t really dance. That’s 2 things lol.

Pick a song that's not too straining. A ballad would be a great place to start thanks to their elegant simplicity.

First we got to narrow down my vocal range to a solid 2-3 octaves that are tolerable for everyone. And then we’ll see what happensssss…

@murphysgirl

I sing! And dance (somewhat, if it's the right song and I'm alone). And I can remember thousands of facts about random things. It's a good time.

Ayo let’s call this Winter’s moment of gee thanks family
My sister texted me earlier and goes I need to talk to you and I was like okay? She goes So dad told me that I was the hopes and dreams of the family because I mentioned that I wanted to be an ophthalmologist and I want to look at eyes. And I was like okay and? She then proceeds to tell me that my father told her that my major and that my career of Communications would get me nowhere and that I would be struggling to find a place in the world. My response? Lol okay it’s not the first time he’s been disappointed and it won’t be the last, and I always prove him wrong and leave him wondering where I picked up a certain skill. He can get over it. And my sister responded with dang girl u spittin fire over here. And tbh no one in my family know what I am capable of doing and it’s absolute gold. Guess it’s time to be a menace to societyyyyyy!
Note: I’m not upset or mad at my dad, I knew he would say something negative about it, and that’s why I chose my career. I love what I am doing. But making my dad eat his words later on is going to be icing on the cake. Watch out ladies and gentlemen. You’re going to see my name on a book soon and go, I KNOW HER!

@Space group

Honestly, I don't know why, I'm hungry but my emotional state just refuses to let me eat. Last weekend I lived off of a gallon of Lemonade but that was mostly because I refused to leave my room half the time (Family issues and I don't want to be pulled into a fight so it's just better for me to try to stay invisible)

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

oh. I get that, sometimes eating is the last thing you want to do. but please dont skip dinner 🥺 even if it's just a few crackers or jerky or something. A little food is better than nothing.
I hope you feel better though

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just did a virtual interview. Holy moly was that nerve wracking! I wish interview answers could be wrote/typed out instead. However, I also understand the need for an employer to see their possible employee. I cannot attest to whether or not I feel like an in-person interview is more nerve wracking than a virtual interview or vice versa, for this is the first virtual interview that I have done. The last time I did an in-person was a little over a decade ago for "mock interviews."

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

I’m drowning in schoolwork. Things are being piled on top of the make-up work I have to do. It’s very stressful with the end of the quarter coming up. But I’m slowly climbing out of it, somehow

Also random fact: Crocodiles sweat through their mouths

I’m drowning in schoolwork. Things are being piled on top of the make-up work I have to do. It’s very stressful with the end of the quarter coming up. But I’m slowly climbing out of it, somehow

Also random fact: Crocodiles sweat through their mouths

Glad you’re making headway! And you can hold a crocs mouth shut with your hand bc they got very weak jaw muscles. (As in the muscles that open the mouth, and not the ones that close it.)