forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

William is in a band (The Fallen) that Cale likes. In this au Cale steals money from his victims (if he's still a killer) so he can go to concerts. Cale ends up killing groupies that get too close to William. Everyone speculates on William's sexuality. He sees Cale in the audience at several concerts and gives him something at one of them. Media goes into a frenzy when William continues to give things to Cale.

William goes into an alley to get some alone time while the band is on break at a concert and catches Cale killing someone. Cale freaks out because he's worried William's gonna think he's a freak. William doesn't say anything about what he saw; he just smirks and goes back to the band. The next thing he gives Cale (guitar pick?) has a note with it and a backstage pass. Cale knowing that going is putting his secret in big danger and he shouldn't go but ends up going anyways trying to come up with a billion ways to talk his way out, convince William what he saw wasn't what he saw.

Everywhere that The Fallen has played there was a few murders…. Pretty obvious who is responsible to us. Some of the murders Cale looks at and is like wait, I didn't do this??? Cale becomes worried that there's another stalker after William. Cale finds the address to William's main home and proceeds to break in. William has a bunch of demons there to drain dry. This William drinks blood from regular demons, which gives him his power up. Cale is still cambion. Cale kills the demons.

So, William is not happy, but he usually drains a demon before moving on to his next. Cambion blood would be really addictive for him if he were to consume any.

He doesn't know that Cale's a cambion yet; just thinks that he's a lucky homicidal fan.

@murphysgirl

The real (and somewhat pretentious) title is an "audio-kinetic sculpture" but basically it's a giant marble run and I love it

@murphysgirl

The real question is can I take it apart and put it back together? It looks like a giant thing for me to disassemble and put back together. Gives me pen take apart and put back together vibes.

You go anywhere near it with anything to dismantle it, and I will cover you in sugar and let Abie dismantle you. That sculpture is my first love. Don't you dare do anything to it.

@catnap group

i went to the wrong class and only had 30 seconds to run across the school to get to where i was actually supposed to be. i am so tired help

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Airports give me shady vibes ngl
But it may be because I’ve been stalked by both security and random men in airports. For some reason, a girl walking to a private plane to fly with one of her friends who just so happens to be a pilot is heckin shady.
(For those of you who knew me way back, I had a pilot’s license, I just let it expire. I don’t fly all that often anymore. But I do keep up to date on the systems and rules and regulations jic if I ever have to fly again.)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Airports give me shady vibes ngl
But it may be because I’ve been stalked by both security and random men in airports. For some reason, a girl walking to a private plane to fly with one of her friends who just so happens to be a pilot is heckin shady.
(For those of you who knew me way back, I had a pilot’s license, I just let it expire. I don’t fly all that often anymore. But I do keep up to date on the systems and rules and regulations jic if I ever have to fly again.)

You could even use that knowledge if you were to write about a pilot for some reason! :-D