forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Hey Winter, about that mynoise thing, do you have to have an account to access all the different players instead of just some? sort of like premium on here?

Idk man. I just use it for free. I suppose so, but I haven’t tried.

okay i was just confused about the layout of one of the pages
it's really nice tho

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey Winter, about that mynoise thing, do you have to have an account to access all the different players instead of just some? sort of like premium on here?

Idk man. I just use it for free. I suppose so, but I haven’t tried.

okay i was just confused about the layout of one of the pages
it's really nice tho

Yeah man

@murphysgirl

The fire alarm at my school mysteriously went off three times. They gave us no explanation

When I was in fourth or fifth grade, the fire alarm kept mysteriously glitching and going off like three times every hour. My teacher eventually got so tired of it that she taped a rag or something over the fire alarm so it wouldn't bother us as much. It was a good time.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The fire alarm at my school mysteriously went off three times. They gave us no explanation

When I was in fourth or fifth grade, the fire alarm kept mysteriously glitching and going off like three times every hour. My teacher eventually got so tired of it that she taped a rag or something over the fire alarm so it wouldn't bother us as much. It was a good time.

That happened at my school once, except it went off one time. We know it wasn't a drill because they tell us, but they just told us to go back inside after a couple of minutes.

We blamed it on culinary

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT SOME OF MY FAV SONGS BY THE SCORE HAVE ACOUSTIC VERSIONS

Did I hear The Score??? The acoustic versions are really nice :)

yes u did :P
I love their music. Also just found On and On and I'm OBSESSED

oh i figured it out
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT SOME OF MY FAV SONGS BY THE SCORE HAVE ACOUSTIC VERSIONS

The acoustic versions slap homie

THEY SLAPPED ME CROSS THE ROOM HOMIE

You're killing me lol

oh no don't die

oh i figured it out

You're killing me lol

oh no don't die

WAIT NO
I realize that sounds so sarcastic!!

oh i figured it out

You're killing me lol

oh no don't die

WAIT NO

Broski I am the least offensible person on the planet. You would have to try really really hard to offend me. And I’m pretty good at getting context clues. Ya good fam. You are all good.

oh i figured it out

You're killing me lol

oh no don't die

WAIT NO

Broski I am the least offensible person on the planet. You would have to try really really hard to offend me. And I’m pretty good at getting context clues. Ya good fam. You are all good.

okay cool :)

My personal philosophy is that if you roast me or offend me you better be prepared to get it back because if you didn’t hold back, I’m certainly not going too. I’m a very turn the other cheek person, but if someone says something after I start to walk away, I’m not gonna hold back. Rip to their personal integrity bc that’s getting hit first lmaoooooo

As my sister and I have started to say, "Come correct or get corrected"

That deserves an E P I C
My sister says “rek or get rekt” which is honestly a great philosophy

I love all of these lol
I personally use Yeet or be Yeeted