forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So far I've had 1 digital interview and 2 in-person. Tomorrow is another one.

best of luck to you! You got this! WOOOOOOO

Just heard back from a place, and they're willing to give me a trial-run Monday!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

So far I've had 1 digital interview and 2 in-person. Tomorrow is another one.

best of luck to you! You got this! WOOOOOOO

Just heard back from a place, and they're willing to give me a trial-run Monday!

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If my character William were in the Star Was universe he'd definitely be a Sith Lord.

If I were in the Star Wars Universe idk what I’d be. Probs either a gray Jedi or a chaotic bounty hunter. Maybe a Mandalorian. Or a gonk droid. They seem chill. What do you guys think I’d be?

@Space group

I had a math test yesterday and I had no clue how to do the work, never payed attention to the lecture because I didn't understand it worth crap and thought it was hopeless. I just completely gave up on it and accepted the fact I would fail.
BUT SOMEHOW I GOT 100%
I just looked through an example I had in my notes that I copied down from the board one day. I don't understand the example I just was able to figure out where to put the numbers in the equation and shit.

@CaseyJ group

I had a math test yesterday and I had no clue how to do the work, never payed attention to the lecture because I didn't understand it worth crap and thought it was hopeless. I just completely gave up on it and accepted the fact I would fail.
BUT SOMEHOW I GOT 100%
I just looked through an example I had in my notes that I copied down from the board one day. I don't understand the example I just was able to figure out where to put the numbers in the equation and shit.

I WISH! i failed my math class last quarter.

BUT SOMEHOW I GOT 100%

NICE!! I have a math exam next week and i'm fairly certain this will not happen to me lol

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

BUT SOMEHOW I GOT 100%

NICE!! I have a math exam next week and i'm fairly certain this will not happen to me lol

You have time to study. If you're allowed to use notes I strongly recommend using them!

BUT SOMEHOW I GOT 100%

You have time to study. If you're allowed to use notes I strongly recommend using them!

very true

Deleted user

Well everyone…my time has run out for being here on notebook, I feel like I'm getting older and need to move on. I'll miss this place dearly. Bye! :)

@Relsey

So I'm living my life, Trying to sleep because it's 1 in the freaking morning and my brain's over here like. Hey, you know what would be a super tragic love story. If Character A died but begged to be able to see B again and the powers that be were like cackles evilly Ok you asked for it. And made it so A can only see character B bye possessing a body for a minute starting the moment the persons heart stops. Character B is a doctor. Character A never tells Character B for obvious reasons, but can hear Character B break down every time they lose a patient.

Like come on Brain it's 1 in the morning, I don't have the energy for this and now I'm crying, was that really necessary?

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I had a dream last night that I was at some sort of boarding school with two different buildings each represented by a rubber spatula and my class had to go somewhere (like a third building without a spatula) with another class. And then I had to go back and grab both the spatulas for my girlfriend (that I apparently had) and then my teacher was like “why’d you grab the spatulas” and I said “I just think they’re neat” and then my girlfriend made brownies while everyone else was learning.

If dreams do have meaning wtf did that all mean