forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

What did dreamworks do with HTTYD?

They destroyed it and made Hiccup and Astrid canonically dead that’s what. Give me a spin off of middle aged Hiccup and Astrid adulting. That’s what I want to see 😂

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!

Yes. It’s called Dragons The Nine Realms or something like that. It’s placed 1,300 years after the last HTTYD movie. So Hiccup and Astrid are canonically dead for like a good bit.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

can't decide if this is a joke or if this is a bot

It’s a person I read their bio, a bot would not be like that

I can tell that English definitely isn't their primary language. However, they did do a good job for having Broken English!

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

I am aggressively listening to "Livin' in the sunlight, lovin' in the moonlight" while trying to figure out how to solve circles with geometric formulas (Why did they have to bring tangents into circles ;-;)

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I am aggressively listening to "Livin' in the sunlight, lovin' in the moonlight" while trying to figure out how to solve circles with geometric formulas (Why did they have to bring tangents into circles ;-;)

that sounds like math
I hate math 😭

@Darkblossom group

I've never struggled with being confident in my body and I'm starting to wonder if that's partially because I'm a lesbian

Like a straight person can't say that if they were not themselves they would be attracted to themselves, but a gay person can

I still haven't actually started to plan out the mansion that's in one of my stories. I would love for it to have one dining room that's been converted to a gym complete with a wrestling/boxing ring and be symmetric.

@Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire I like Curses, that's the only song I've listened to though
Any other songs you'd recommend?

Literally everything. They’re one of three bands where I enjoy all of their songs.

1. Cody Fry
  2. The Oh Hellos
  3. The Crane Wives
    Those are the three homie. The Oh Hellos and The Crane Wives give off a very similar vibe.

I've never struggled with being confident in my body and I'm starting to wonder if that's partially because I'm a lesbian

Like a straight person can't say that if they were not themselves they would be attracted to themselves, but a gay person can

I mean I’ve never struggled with it, but everyone has those days where you’re like nah fam this ain’t working time for sweatpants and a hoodie. And the equivalent, for me at least, being a straight woman is basically thinking from the perspective of a guy if that makes sense? Like dang son I look good today Imma make men weak in the knees type stuff. Or that’s at least how I tackle the day. I wake up and smile at the world, thank God for another day, and then sit up, and say: “There’s more chaos in the world with me in it, and kneecaps can always be taken.” And then jump up with pep in my step ready to make the world tremble at my footfalls. And then I have coffee. 🙃

@catnap group

i did good on my photoshop exam :D im hoping to do good on my other end of year exams too but im not really too nervous about them, im sure that might change as it gets closer to the testing days though hgghsdfb

i did good on my photoshop exam :D im hoping to do good on my other end of year exams too but im not really too nervous about them, im sure that might change as it gets closer to the testing days though hgghsdfb

I'm sure that you'll do good on them.

If U think you did good, you more thank likely did. If you know the material then you did good.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Not going to lie, The return of the friend's every year is probably my most favorite thing ever.

I forgot it was April first so I was so confused why anyone would partner with a company called friends