forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@PurplePartyTiger language

Yeah. I can relate to both sides of your statement.

I know I'm not the “target demographic” but I actually enjoyed MLP; FiM. I haven't seen the next generation yet but I hear it’s good.

And in general, I don't really talk a lot about what I’m writing… Except on this site. Not a lot of judgment, people help you with ideas, and the constructive criticism is actually constructive.

I actually haven't either, I don't have access to Netflix.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Yeah. I can relate to both sides of your statement.

I know I'm not the “target demographic” but I actually enjoyed MLP; FiM. I haven't seen the next generation yet but I hear it’s good.

And in general, I don't really talk a lot about what I’m writing… Except on this site. Not a lot of judgment, people help you with ideas, and the constructive criticism is actually constructive.

I actually haven't either, I don't have access to Netflix.

😦 I didn't realize it was available on Netflix!!!

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

“Fit right in” is my favorite song from the movie. It’s so catchy. There are some plot holes and the story is lacking, but hopefully, it will be explained in the show as the movie was just an introduction

@Darkblossom group

I've been intentionally not watching the next gen because I'm sad MLP FIM is over and I still haven't had the chance to watch that movie, but I'll probably cave at some point and enjoy it. We'll see how long I go without any new animation to watch before I give in.

I grew up on MLP FIM. I was so sad to see season 9 was the last. But all good things have to come to an end. I still have all the ponies I bought in my basement 😅. I’m giving the new gen a chance, especially with the fact it’s supposed to take place thousands of years after MLP FIM

This is kind of my own opinion. The movies were kids' movies but could appeal to any demographic with their strong emotions and connections. Just like MLP FIM. Then they made much watered-down kid spin-offs just for money. I know they’re supposed to be for younger children, but they took away the emotional appeal of the films and race to the edge. They also got really lazy with the animations and stories. Again, this is my opinion-ish and I don’t mean to offend anyone

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

What did dreamworks do with HTTYD?

They destroyed it and made Hiccup and Astrid canonically dead that’s what. Give me a spin off of middle aged Hiccup and Astrid adulting. That’s what I want to see 😂

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!

@Starfast group

can't decide if this is a joke or if this is a bot. either way it's fucking hilarious

Sounds like something a robot would say 👀
Honestly, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day.