forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@Relsey

You know what's even better, when you come back after April fools and read all the posts that no longer make any sense.

@Relsey

hey Relsey is your pfp is the White Tree of Gondor? That's what it looks like but i can't tell for sure :3

Yup!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

hey Relsey is your pfp is the White Tree of Gondor? That's what it looks like but i can't tell for sure :3

Yup!

YUS I love Middle Earth! I actually just watched Battle of the Five Armies again yesterday

@murphysgirl

Also hi I exist now sorry that I did a Dave Bowman and mysteriously disappeared but this weird thing happened out of the blue with my computer and phone and neither of them were working for ✨an hot minute✨ but I'm back now so yay

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Also hi I exist now sorry that I did a Dave Bowman and mysteriously disappeared but this weird thing happened out of the blue with my computer and phone and neither of them were working for ✨an hot minute✨ but I'm back now so yay

Yeah mannnnnn welcome back my dude how’s it been going?

@Starfast group

lmao at all the people getting all up in arms because they decided to make Elliot Page's character in Umbrella Academy trans. I've seen comments where people are being super transphobic but trying to pass it off as "Oh no! It won't be true to the books :(" Except it doesn't hold up even a little bit because they've already changed so much for the show

Tell me you haven't even opened the books without telling me you haven't even opened the books. Just say you're a transphobe next time. God damn.

@murphysgirl

You know what's even better, when you come back after April fools and read all the posts that no longer make any sense.

Same. Can't believe I missed it

wait I missed April fools-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

lmao at all the people getting all up in arms because they decided to make Elliot Page's character in Umbrella Academy trans. I've seen comments where people are being super transphobic but trying to pass it off as "Oh no! It won't be true to the books :(" Except it doesn't hold up even a little bit because they've already changed so much for the show

Tell me you haven't even opened the books without telling me you haven't even opened the books. Just say you're a transphobe next time. God damn.

Yeah, it's disgusting and sad to see the transphobic comments.

@Starfast group

I don't know how I ended up posting that last post in two separate threads because I definitely don't have any recollection of doing that, but yeah it is really sad. People are acting like Elliot somehow forced the writers of the show to make his character trans and like, not that I've looked into it all that much but I'm still pretty sure it didn't happen that way. If they really didn't want his character to be trans then they probably could have had written him out of the show.

@CaseyJ group

I have a highly transphobic family, and they always ask "why is it so bad here" HMMM Dead named soo many times I mean ,They know I am…but they ignore it..its great :D

@catnap group

heres something random ive been thinking about lol, ive never been to disney world which is apparently pretty uncommon here since i live in florida and im only like 2-3 hours away, so pretty much everyone ive met who lives here goes to disney world a lot or has gone at least once

@murphysgirl

I have made the unpleasant discovery that my new favourite study spot is negative forty billion degrees if you sit underneath an air vent.