forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The children are safe, even if the majority of them treat me like garbage. I honestly would die for a toddler. Live ur life kiddo. I’ve seen enough of this place for a little bit. Lemme go win the gulag and then I’ll respawn. I just need a break.

children are amazing, annoying, but amazing

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Y'all give vikings a bad rap. We're not that scary

Not true lol. My fiancé is Nordic (2nd Gen American Citizen) and I’m Scots Gaelic, (that interbred with Vikings waaaayyyy back when, Clan Gunn for the win). We celebrate our culture. And We make the joke that I’m the Viking mom who will take over the world one day. Although its starting to not look like a joke anymore.

Wasn’t a continent, was a giant Island, and there were two. Greenland and Iceland. We liked Iceland so we named the other one Greenland to discourage anyone from settling Iceland because we liked it. However the Gaelic part of my family though the Vikings were too strong. We inadvertently got kidnapped and enslaved because of our stupidity, but we revolted and escaped and took the Nordic crown prince at that current time and married him off to the Scottish princess, in hopes of a super race of Nordgael children. (Nordic/Gaelic children) And it worked for a good few centuries before there were the true rise of clans and clan warfare, and then the fighting with the Picts.

The Vikings were pretty peaceful until someone messed with them. Then they were like I crave violence. That’s where the raiding and burning and pillaging come from. They were kind and gentle until their kindness was taken advantage of. And then they were like mmmmm how about some extra kindness? Let’s set your village on fire so you’re warm for the rest of your short life.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The children are safe, even if the majority of them treat me like garbage. I honestly would die for a toddler. Live ur life kiddo. I’ve seen enough of this place for a little bit. Lemme go win the gulag and then I’ll respawn. I just need a break.

Agreed

@HeyBlueJay group

Wasn’t a continent, was a giant Island, and there were two. Greenland and Iceland. We liked Iceland so we named the other one Greenland to discourage anyone from settling Iceland because we liked it. However the Gaelic part of my family though the Vikings were too strong. We inadvertently got kidnapped and enslaved because of our stupidity, but we revolted and escaped and took the Nordic crown prince at that current time and married him off to the Scottish princess, in hopes of a super race of Nordgael children. (Nordic/Gaelic children) And it worked for a good few centuries before there were the true rise of clans and clan warfare, and then the fighting with the Picts.

I was talking about north america lol. Don't take me too seriously tho, I am not a historian

@HeyBlueJay group

haha not all the time.
le gasp UR A VIKING TOO?!

I am descended from the greats yes. But I only pillage on Tuesdays

@murphysgirl

Winter, didn't you adopt Abie the fluffy shep at some point?

Yes I did. She’s been the guard shep since a while now

Guard shep. I like that. Though mind you, if you set a shep to guard something, the shep can easily be bribed via sugar or belly rubs.

haha not all the time.
le gasp UR A VIKING TOO?!

I am descended from the greats yes. But I only pillage on Tuesdays

MWAHAHAHAHA I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT. Clan Gunn claims direct descent from Gunni, grandson of Sweyn Asleifsson, the “Ultimate Viking” and hero of the Orkneyinga Saga. I’m read to take the helm of my forefathers. Blood probs will be spilt lol.

@HeyBlueJay group

I could be descended from some great and famous viking, I just haven't checked lol.
And you've forgotten our one true weakness winter, THE SUN