forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@Relsey

I don't know maybe someone could help me with damage control, seriously, the people are going to revolt and over throw us at this rate, I am but a single entity. Do you know the power of angry peasants with pitch forks? It's fine I'll attend all of the meetings by myself, but like if someone else would like to go undercover into governments to help over throw them it would make life easier.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Simple solution. Offer the land that was taken originally back to the original people who possessed it. They’re on your side immediately.
Mortals can be appeased with finite goods. If you have plenty of food and drink, and an offer of safe housing, you’re pretty much home free. What we can do however is have a Geneva convention/Paris accord in order to establish punishment for crimes against humanity, and to establish a semi balanced and equally united constitution. I say semi bc loopholes can and will be found. I’ll work with the sun and Cernnunnos and Rhiannon to see what we can come up with. They can be the power players here.

@Relsey

All good Idea's but one must remember that there are government dependent populations, once the original government system is taken over /collapsed, no matter how corrupt, there are vulnerable people who rely on it. I propose we have a special force designed to take the place of these services while we gain footing and ground. They can be dispatched right before the conquest is technically underway insuring the transition will be as smooth and painless as possible. This should keep any Protagonists from spawning with a "yes the new government is better but My family relied on the old government and the new government abandoned us" plot line

@murphysgirl

Abie and I will go around and commit war crimes together

Abie yes, you no. Shep’s cannot be charged with crimes against humanity. Humans and human esque beings can.

Soup Nana would disagree quite violently.

@murphysgirl

What if I let Abie loose on the world, and me and my fiancé go hide out in Modena, which none of you shall destroy?

Sure

Good. If anyone needs us, we'll be at Lamborghini headquarters.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Now I’m looking at this and realizing that there are a lot of pyros and we don’t need everyone to be a pyro bc you’ll leave mass destruction everywhere. I’m here for balance. Not just slash and burn tactics 😂 we want somethings left. Do you know how much it costs to rebuild historic sites and skyscrapers? We don’t have enough caprisuns to fix that.

lol true true. I'll let Sy handle the pyro- what can I do? I wanna help the CONQUEST!

Well, you could help me make sure that children and elderly are safely outside their homes before I set them ablaze!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Now I’m looking at this and realizing that there are a lot of pyros and we don’t need everyone to be a pyro bc you’ll leave mass destruction everywhere. I’m here for balance. Not just slash and burn tactics 😂 we want somethings left. Do you know how much it costs to rebuild historic sites and skyscrapers? We don’t have enough caprisuns to fix that.

lol true true. I'll let Sy handle the pyro- what can I do? I wanna help the CONQUEST!

Well, you could help me make sure that children and elderly are safely outside their homes before I set them ablaze!

i assume you mean the homes, yes?

Yes, the homes.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Yes, the homes.

I will protect the children and elderly!

Good thinking. That way we'll save on rebuilding costs

Dom, I think I was probably the only one who got that 😂 that’s funny

To be fair, I usually skim this after work and miss things.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Why do people in movies yell when phone signal cuts out? I'm pretty sure that yelling won't improve things, nor will it help the other person hear you. Lol

I laugh like an absolute madman. So I’m probably what they tell you to worry about in horror movies tbh…