forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Why do people in movies yell when phone signal cuts out? I'm pretty sure that yelling won't improve things, nor will it help the other person hear you. Lol

I laugh like an absolute madman. So I’m probably what they tell you to worry about in horror movies tbh…

Late night/early morning insomnia thoughts; aren't they great!? 🤣

@murphysgirl

Well I just want to know if anyone else enjoys this fairly minor plot-line-ish as much as I do but I don't think anyone would know unless they've watched the show so 😂

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well I just want to know if anyone else enjoys this fairly minor plot-line-ish as much as I do but I don't think anyone would know unless they've watched the show so 😂

I faintly remember it having Phineas and Ferb crossovers and Dan Povenmire? Idk how to spell his last name. But yeah

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

I am not a fan per se, but I remember the show. The one where it's based on Murphy's Law and Milo is a walking hurricane, but he never notices the surrounding destruction he causes, right?

@murphysgirl

He concerns me. Why does he need a nose that big? What is he smelling out? Nuclear arsenals???

It's called

art

Mmmm is it tho 😂

It's from the same people who make Phineas and Ferb. You know it's not going to exactly be accurate. 😂

He concerns me. Why does he need a nose that big? What is he smelling out? Nuclear arsenals???

It's called

art

Mmmm is it tho 😂

It's from the same people who make Phineas and Ferb. You know it's not going to exactly be accurate. 😂

Ah yes triangle heads and wide set eyes

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

It's called

art

Mmmm is it tho 😂

Ah yes triangle heads and wide set eyes

The art style isn't my cup of tea either, Winter. However, I do have to say that is subjective.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. And imma leave it at that. However. I would die for these three.

Peep, Chirp, and Quack. Listed in order from left to right. The turtle is a bystander and not important. But I would willingly die for those three. Literally my whole personality when I was little was derived from those three wonderful colored blobs. (In technicality, peep is a chicken, chirp is a Robin, and quack is a duck.) But I would very much die for them.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. And imma leave it at that. However. I would die for these three.

Peep, Chirp, and Quack. Listed in order from left to right. The turtle is a bystander and not important. But I would willingly die for those three. Literally my whole personality when I was little was derived from those three wonderful colored blobs. (In technicality, peep is a chicken, chirp is a Robin, and quack is a duck.) But I would very much die for them.

OMG I REMEMBER THIS SHOW FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

My boyfriend and I broke up last week and the reality of it just started to hit me, I feel so overwhelmingly lonely and it hurts so so much and I desperately want some imaginary comfort friend I made up in my dumb little head to hold me but I know that isn’t possible and I feel so fucking lonely to the point where I want to deprive myself of sleep so I hallucinate little fellas to keep me company

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

My boyfriend and I broke up last week and the reality of it just started to hit me, I feel so overwhelmingly lonely and it hurts so so much and I desperately want some imaginary comfort friend I made up in my dumb little head to hold me but I know that isn’t possible and I feel so fucking lonely to the point where I want to deprive myself of sleep so I hallucinate little fellas to keep me company

And my fuckign craving for parental affection is even worse and agghhhhhh

OMG I REMEMBER THIS SHOW FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!

✨core memory unlocked✨

First of all, nothing is wrong with finding ways to cope. Secondly sleep is good for you, especially after a breakup. It reduces stress and calm down your nerves. And thirdly you’re never alone. When you’re feeling lonely pop on in here. More than likely I’ll respond really quickly. I’m normally always on, or when I do get on, someone has usually posted right before I logged in. I just have an intuition. I’m the Viking mom of this wonderful space so I’m normally on early and on late. Bc I have this fancy thing called ✨insomnia✨ So yeah I’ll more than likely be here.