forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just had a crisis trying to find the letter Q on my keyboard. It’s 1:22 for me and I am tired but I have to study

I'd tell you to go to bed, but there's a couple of things:

1. You're an adult
  2. You should study, but not at the cost of your own mental and physical health
  3. I myself don't go to bed until 2 (followed by watching an episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars then sleep)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just had a crisis trying to find the letter Q on my keyboard. It’s 1:22 for me and I am tired but I have to study

1. You're an adult
  3. I myself don't go to bed until 2 (followed by watching an episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars then sleep)

I’m getting ready to sleep. I finished what I absolutely had to finish and the rest can wait. I unfortunately can’t watch Star Wars The Clone Wars bc I have not decided to renew my Disney+ subscription, which is a total bummer. But I plan to renew it soon tho!

Does anyone remember Lazy Town?

Yes- I had nightmares about it tbh… I was a different child 😂

That was like my show— other than the upside down show. That was also my favorite show

The Upside Down Show???

Yeah. It was a show NickJr where they taught you about places you could go to (like an airport or a shop) using a remote that could basically mess with time (like how you could rewind a show on DVR). It sounds weird, but it was a blast. Now the real juggernaut is if anyone remembers Zoboomafoo with the Kratt brothers

Jovian the lemur!

1. You're an adult

I’m getting ready to sleep. I finished what I absolutely had to finish and the rest can wait. I unfortunately can’t watch Star Wars The Clone Wars bc I have not decided to renew my Disney+ subscription, which is a total bummer. But I plan to renew it soon tho!

I found a list that gives the episodes in story order!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

That was like my show— other than the upside down show. That was also my favorite show

The Upside Down Show???

Yeah. It was a show NickJr where they taught you about places you could go to (like an airport or a shop) using a remote that could basically mess with time (like how you could rewind a show on DVR). It sounds weird, but it was a blast. Now the real juggernaut is if anyone remembers Zoboomafoo with the Kratt brothers

YUS

1. You're an adult

Pls share

1. You're an adult

Pls share

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yo Dom! I appreciate you being an adult with me and talking it out like decent human beings. It means a lot fam.

Well thank you. I find myself constantly disingenuous to a point and I despise duplicity. Sometimes I am fed up with it enough to speak my unfiltered mind.

Yo Dom! I appreciate you being an adult with me and talking it out like decent human beings. It means a lot fam.

Well thank you. I find myself constantly disingenuous to a point and I despise duplicity. Sometimes I am fed up with it enough to speak my unfiltered mind.

It’s a good thing sometimes 😂 (not the best when small children are around tho they learn fun things way too quickly 😂) but yes thank you. You handled it well.

He concerns me. Why does he need a nose that big? What is he smelling out? Nuclear arsenals???

What are you hiding winter?

Nothing yet, but I could later on 😂

That she has spider-like abilities? 🤣

@HeyBlueJay group

Oh my roommate plays ASMR to go to sleep, and I hate it so much. So instead of outright telling her that I hate it, I become passive aggressive. When she finally dozes off I get up and turn the volume down all the way and change the video to something in her recommended. And I’ve slowly started to make her believe she scrolls through YouTube asleep and made her think the volume on her phone is wonky. I love being petty fam.

Wow that’s terrible you should treat your roomie better

Athalosian has a point. You can't convince people to be kinder to you, you can only be kind to them. I know its hard having a roommate. I had a roommate who always stayed up later than me and it was very hard for me. But I know all I can do is express my desire and and communicate and be contented with whatever she decides. To do more than that is to cause both of us unnecessary trouble.

Bruh. 😂 Me and my roommates are besties. We each have our things that we don’t like. She doesn’t like one of my Pandora playlists so she turns the volume down while I’m the shower and we have a good laugh about it. I have a feeling she knows it’s me messing with her, we just laugh about it instead. And blame the ghost that haunts our room. I’ve been here for a long time. And hopefully most everyone know I joke around when it comes to certain people. Like my Viking man, and my roommate, and my irl friends, and the shenanigans we get up too. Idk if I read context clues correctly and I could be completely wrong, but I think Dom was saying it in a joking manner? If not, I apologize. To you and Dom. But there is one thing I disagree with in that statement you made. One person cannot be the complete deciding factor. You want to avoid conflict, but sometimes it’s necessary for growth. Arguing and banter are what make people grow closer. Both friendship and relationship wise. And I’m always kind to people, until they give me a reason not to be kind. You never know what they’re going through. I’m not perfect and my personality comes off the wrong way sometimes. That’s okay. I’m human. Or at least I hope I am 😂. If it comes off as weird or wonky or you feel like it’s off, lemme know and I’ll try to fix what was wrong. I don’t like hurting or upsetting people.

I was being serious but not in an angry way lol, just wanted to help you and your roommate in the situation if I could, tho obviously I couldn't know the whole situation and your relationships from your first statement. Hope everything goes ok with your roommate, I expect it will ✌️.

@HeyBlueJay group

@HeyBlueJay Hi! You're a new face, Hello. Winter is the Viking Mom, Dom (Athalosian) Is site Dad, I'm the weird Vodka aunt, slash Older sibling, people are slowly being adopted into the family. It's a good time. We joke, we tease, we get into fights and spats, and you know it's the internet so there's always missing context. We try to have a good time, we try to build a safe space. We try to respect each other. You know It's the Internet so as always sometimes we fail at that. We vent, we tell stories, we stretch stories , we be human. But hey It's Notebook.

And then there's me. We've never actually pinned down what I am in the group. Lol

Idk either the flamboyant uncle or the grumpy grandpa who likes to teach curses to small children for fun 😂

Hmmm. Flamboyant uncle sounds good!

Can I please be the weird traveler who isn't a part of the family but comes and visits the town randomly every once in a blue moon?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

@HeyBlueJay Hi! You're a new face, Hello. Winter is the Viking Mom, Dom (Athalosian) Is site Dad, I'm the weird Vodka aunt, slash Older sibling, people are slowly being adopted into the family. It's a good time. We joke, we tease, we get into fights and spats, and you know it's the internet so there's always missing context. We try to have a good time, we try to build a safe space. We try to respect each other. You know It's the Internet so as always sometimes we fail at that. We vent, we tell stories, we stretch stories , we be human. But hey It's Notebook.

And then there's me. We've never actually pinned down what I am in the group. Lol

Idk either the flamboyant uncle or the grumpy grandpa who likes to teach curses to small children for fun 😂

Can I please be the weird traveler who isn't a part of the family but comes and visits the town randomly every once in a blue moon?

lol i love this
what am I, guys?

lol i love this
what am I, guys?

Ok, changing mine up a bit. I'm the grumpy flamboyant uncle who teaches everyone swears and ways to murder

He concerns me. Why does he need a nose that big? What is he smelling out? Nuclear arsenals???

What are you hiding winter?

Nothing yet, but I could later on 😂

That she has spider-like abilities? 🤣

I actually do lol. My reflexes are god tier. I played softball for 10 years and they’re subconscious now. That’s what I get for playing catcher and having to close my eyes and hope my pitcher could hit the mark. And if not, I had to move to catch it while still with my eyes shut. If I didn’t, I got hit. It was a trust exercise and desensitizing me from actually getting hit hit. It’s still to the point where if someone throws something at me while I am sleeping, it will wake me up and I will try my best to catch it 😂 it’s wild man.

lol i love this
what am I, guys?

The tired sister who is making it their sole purpose to help set the world on fire for the crusades

@murphysgirl

The Upside Down Show???

I THOUGHT I MADE THAT WHOLE SHOW UP THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR REVIVING MY CHILDHOOD IT EXISTS

@murphysgirl

I'm Murphy aka Coda (she/her), I'm the crazy one who semi-exists. Oh, and sheps. All of the sheps.

@murphysgirl

Oh my roommate plays ASMR to go to sleep, and I hate it so much. So instead of outright telling her that I hate it, I become passive aggressive. When she finally dozes off I get up and turn the volume down all the way and change the video to something in her recommended. And I’ve slowly started to make her believe she scrolls through YouTube asleep and made her think the volume on her phone is wonky. I love being petty fam.

Wow that’s terrible you should treat your roomie better

Athalosian has a point. You can't convince people to be kinder to you, you can only be kind to them. I know its hard having a roommate. I had a roommate who always stayed up later than me and it was very hard for me. But I know all I can do is express my desire and and communicate and be contented with whatever she decides. To do more than that is to cause both of us unnecessary trouble.

Bruh. 😂 Me and my roommates are besties. We each have our things that we don’t like. She doesn’t like one of my Pandora playlists so she turns the volume down while I’m the shower and we have a good laugh about it. I have a feeling she knows it’s me messing with her, we just laugh about it instead. And blame the ghost that haunts our room. I’ve been here for a long time. And hopefully most everyone know I joke around when it comes to certain people. Like my Viking man, and my roommate, and my irl friends, and the shenanigans we get up too. Idk if I read context clues correctly and I could be completely wrong, but I think Dom was saying it in a joking manner? If not, I apologize. To you and Dom. But there is one thing I disagree with in that statement you made. One person cannot be the complete deciding factor. You want to avoid conflict, but sometimes it’s necessary for growth. Arguing and banter are what make people grow closer. Both friendship and relationship wise. And I’m always kind to people, until they give me a reason not to be kind. You never know what they’re going through. I’m not perfect and my personality comes off the wrong way sometimes. That’s okay. I’m human. Or at least I hope I am 😂. If it comes off as weird or wonky or you feel like it’s off, lemme know and I’ll try to fix what was wrong. I don’t like hurting or upsetting people.

Could be worse. Could be my roommates, who don't do their chores. Who reported me because they made up some story about how I had all the knives in the apartment in my room (which wasn't true). Who will not respect me. There's the one who leaves her dishes in the sink for a week before cleaning them, and another week before putting them away. And despite me telling them multiple times that I go to bed at 10:30 and need quiet to sleep, they WILL NOT respect the fact that I'm TRYING TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S REST FOR HEAVENS SAKES, so I have to tell them EVERY SINGLE BLOODY NIGHT that they're being too loud.
Three more weeks. Three more weeks and I'm free, free, free from them forever.