forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@murphysgirl

Let’s all terrribly describe our handwriting

I’ll go first:

• A mixture of cursive and the signature you get from your doctor for a prescription

Either the letters of a 2nd grader or doctors cursive, depending on the class

Very illegible, very beautiful cursive. Or fancy lettering.

@murphysgirl

YES! CARPET CLEANERS IN THE BANK TONIGHT; THEY'RE DOING ONE OF OUR JOBS FOR US!!! 😁😁😁

CARPET CLEANERS IN THE BAAAAANK TOOONIIIIIIIGHT
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
AND WE GONNA MAKE YOU LOOOOOSE YOUR MIIIIIIND

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

YES! CARPET CLEANERS IN THE BANK TONIGHT; THEY'RE DOING ONE OF OUR JOBS FOR US!!! 😁😁😁

this is gold

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I’ll go first:

• A mixture of cursive and the signature you get from your doctor for a prescription

I don't really know how to describe mine… I usually use cursive but it's not slanted very much and my l’s and t’s are easy to mix up… and my m’s and n’s are either kinda squished or too broad. And my print looks… kinda clunky. Like a kid more than half my age wrote it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I’ll go first:

I don't really know how to describe mine… I usually use cursive but it's not slanted very much and my l’s and t’s are easy to mix up… and my m’s and n’s are either kinda squished or too broad. And my print looks… kinda clunky. Like a kid more than half my age wrote it.

Not sure how to describe mine either.

@murphysgirl

this is gold

You're welcome

@murphysgirl

this is gold

You're welcome

@murphysgirl

this is gold

You're welcome

@murphysgirl

this is gold

You're welcome

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I’ll go first:

Either Scottish looking cursive or chicken scratch. You’ll see what I mean by Scottish cursive if you look it up. It has like it’s own little font type.

@Mojack group

something will happen on May 9th 2022, 3:27AM UTC+3 at the Moscow Kremlin

Mojack this is very ominous and I would like an explanation

Mojack what are you planning, MOJACK

something epic 😎

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

something will happen on May 9th 2022, 3:27AM UTC+3 at the Moscow Kremlin

Mojack this is very ominous and I would like an explanation

Mojack what are you planning, MOJACK

something epic 😎

If it has something to do with Liberation/Victory day, I’m in

@Relsey

So, It's like 8:00 at night, I'm doing some art, the whole apartment is watching Bluey, we're chilling. In walks our friends, "My sister's bringing all of her DnD books over and we're going to play" They say. "Who's DMing " I ask
….
Me, It was me, they didn't realize that I have to you know prep before a game so we spend the next three ish hours rolling and setting up everyone's characters and then I have approximately ten minutes to prepare before I'm running a 7 player game. So that just happened. Um, yeah it wasn't a complete train wreck I was very surprised because half of them hadn't played before. It went ok, and apparently this is a thing now, so I need to plan a Campaign.

@Musical_Queen

So, It's like 8:00 at night, I'm doing some art, the whole apartment is watching Bluey, we're chilling. In walks our friends, "My sister's bringing all of her DnD books over and we're going to play" They say. "Who's DMing " I ask
….
Me, It was me, they didn't realize that I have to you know prep before a game so we spend the next three ish hours rolling and setting up everyone's characters and then I have approximately ten minutes to prepare before I'm running a 7 player game. So that just happened. Um, yeah it wasn't a complete train wreck I was very surprised because half of them hadn't played before. It went ok, and apparently this is a thing now, so I need to plan a Campaign.

I've never played dnd (I want to but nobody nearby plays it) so the entire time my brain went "I like your words magic man" but I wish you the absolute most best of luck