forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

she also just ripped an apple in half

like with her bare hands?

yup

Listen man I have amazing grip strength and dexterity. I am also big strong. I can and will take kneecaps 😂. I just wanted to see if I could do it, and I did, to my amusement, and to the terror of the 5 dudes watching me in the cafeteria.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Lol! What are their houses?

William got sorted into Slytherin
Cale is in Hufflepuff
It's set after Voldemort's death

William is also the youngest professor in Hogwarts history. He used a charm to make himself appear older for the start-of-term feast and sorting ceremony. Later students think he's a student that arrived late when he shows up to his classroom.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Lol! What are their houses?

William got sorted into Slytherin
Cale is in Hufflepuff
It's set after Voldemort's death

William is also the youngest professor in Hogwarts history. He used a charm to make himself appear older for the start-of-term feast and sorting ceremony. Later students think he's a student that arrived late when he shows up to his classroom.

Nice!

@murphysgirl

This neurotic weather is driving me nuts. I'm so tired of it and my throbbing ankle.

The weather here is nice for once, the trees are FINALLY flowering and I'm so happy. It means I have an excuse to get outside and stay far away from my roommates.

@CaseyJ group

I found a note on the bus, no idea who wrote it.

"I honestly dont know how to make friends in todays society because how people are known a lot of people are gay and some other weird sh*t they want to be. And Im to weird and annoying to be honest and also I have social anxity I dont know why but I do"

That is exactly, letter for letter, how it is written.

@Space group

If I had a nickel for every time I made someone laugh so hard their food shoots at their nose I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice.

It's the same guy that did it both times. And the same thing made him laugh. He looked up at me while he was eating, we made eye contact, and he laughs and like a pound of snot and food comes out.
Like bro?

@CaseyJ group

If I had a nickel for every time I made someone laugh so hard their food shoots at their nose I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice.

It's the same guy that did it both times. And the same thing made him laugh. He looked up at me while he was eating, we made eye contact, and he laughs and like a pound of snot and food comes out.
Like bro?

That is me and my brother in a nut shell

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Like bro?

A+ reference lol

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I found a note on the bus, no idea who wrote it.

"I honestly dont know how to make friends in todays society because how people are known a lot of people are gay and some other weird sh*t they want to be. And Im to weird and annoying to be honest and also I have social anxity I dont know why but I do"

That is exactly, letter for letter, how it is written.

You should write them back.