forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

yeah. Winter, you miiight want to look into some sigils/circles/talismans/etc for protection, bc dreams should not be leaving physical marks, and if they are then that could be a sign of something truly malevolent

or alternatively it's some weird medical condition? or (idr if you live with a partner or not) maybe your partner has sharp nails and is hurting you by mistake in their sleep?

Pffftttttt I have the blue jays homie. They’re doing a good job. However, I do have a recurring problem with a cardinal hitting my window every morning. Like clockwork. And my dog takes cares of that. She’ll go bark at it and it’ll leave for a little bit.

you should still look into a bit more actual protection, Winter

@HeyBlueJay group

yeah. Winter, you miiight want to look into some sigils/circles/talismans/etc for protection, bc dreams should not be leaving physical marks, and if they are then that could be a sign of something truly malevolent

or alternatively it's some weird medical condition? or (idr if you live with a partner or not) maybe your partner has sharp nails and is hurting you by mistake in their sleep?

Pffftttttt I have the blue jays homie. They’re doing a good job. However, I do have a recurring problem with a cardinal hitting my window every morning. Like clockwork. And my dog takes cares of that. She’ll go bark at it and it’ll leave for a little bit.

Yup, we got your back Winter ✌️

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

Does anyone know how I could summon/manifest something somewhat friendly, or at least neutral? Just like a little void guy? I don’t know much about entities in general but I straight up Don’t Have Any Friends and it would be very nice to have a little fella to keep me company and at this point I don’t have much to lose

@PurplePartyTiger language

Does anyone know how I could summon/manifest something somewhat friendly, or at least neutral? Just like a little void guy? I don’t know much about entities in general but I straight up Don’t Have Any Friends and it would be very nice to have a little fella to keep me company and at this point I don’t have much to lose

ღ(¯◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾♡𝓃 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯◕‿◕´¯)ღ

@ElderGod-Icefire

mmmmmm I would say do some research into spirit guides, as they might be the closest I can think of to what you want? however please please please approach any entity work with a massive amount of caution, bad entities do not tell you that they are bad

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Birds and animals are cool. Just walk out into a park or the woods and just sit still and quiet. A curious little animal will come up to you eventually. Especially if you have pretzels or something. Crows and squirrels go ballistic for that mess. I’m in the process of training 4 ish crows around my house to find shiny and cool stuff. So far I’ve gotten a buckle, a spring, and a part of a pie plate. It’s pretty lit. It’s also simple enough. You just have to be patient.

mmmmmm I would say do some research into spirit guides, as they might be the closest I can think of to what you want? however please please please approach any entity work with a massive amount of caution, bad entities do not tell you that they are bad

They’re actually super convincing and super manipulative. But as for my understanding with my culture, you actually have to “welcome it” or acknowledge it in a positive way. And it starts to wreak havoc. You have to be extremely careful. Normally the bad ones show up, if you’re not specific on what you’re searching for. They always looks for the gray area.

you should still look into a bit more actual protection, Winter

Get ✅ a ✅ new ✅ sword ✅
Got it.

@ElderGod-Icefire

They’re actually super convincing and super manipulative. But as for my understanding with my culture, you actually have to “welcome it” or acknowledge it in a positive way. And it starts to wreak havoc. You have to be extremely careful. Normally the bad ones show up, if you’re not specific on what you’re searching for. They always looks for the gray area.

it depends on what your path is and your culture. some entities do not need to be welcomed

@ElderGod-Icefire

Birds and animals are cool. Just walk out into a park or the woods and just sit still and quiet. A curious little animal will come up to you eventually. Especially if you have pretzels or something. Crows and squirrels go ballistic for that mess. I’m in the process of training 4 ish crows around my house to find shiny and cool stuff. So far I’ve gotten a buckle, a spring, and a part of a pie plate. It’s pretty lit. It’s also simple enough. You just have to be patient.

do agree here. whether it's bird/animal spirits or just birds/animals in general, they can be wonderful. there are tons of tutorials for befriending crows, which i've always wanted to do

Yup, we got your back Winter ✌️

Blue jays in Gaelic mythos are the reincarnations of powerful, benevolent druids. They spend their lives protecting those who can help and protect them. I have several of them. They follow me around and always do a clicking noise when I am outside. They like it when I talk to them. They’re super chill.

do agree here. whether it's bird/animal spirits or just birds/animals in general, they can be wonderful. there are tons of tutorials for befriending crows, which i've always wanted to do

Bro you gotta try it. The hardest part is actually luring them in the first time. The rest comes easy. They’re super smart. You let them make the decisions, and provide the food, they decide what to bring you. It’s a win win. You get cool stuff, they never go hungry.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Bro you gotta try it. The hardest part is actually luring them in the first time. The rest comes easy. They’re super smart. You let them make the decisions, and provide the food, they decide what to bring you. It’s a win win. You get cool stuff, they never go hungry.

i never see crows. that is the problem lmaoo i literally never see them anywhere

@HeyBlueJay group

Please do not do this, please. There are demons in this world whose sole goal is to wreck your life and drag you to hell with them. I believe they will take advantage of you if you try to do this. You will be getting yourself into unimaginable trouble I am sure. Demons only want to see you burn in hell, so whatever they do to you it won't be good. I don't know if I have experienced encounters with demons personally but I have had some truly terrifying sleep paralysis dreams (too many to count) and have been threatened in them before. Idk if those are spiritual or not but I got them when I started showing an interest in that kind of stuff.
Idk what would happen or how it would happen if you go through with this but I can guarantee it won't be good. Also, the devil appears as an angel of light and I believe is very charismatic but his intentions are evil and for your demise. He encouraged Eve to eat the fruit in the garden saying enticing things to her- when he knew it would be the downfall of her and all mankind.

Me being Christian and Scottish Gaelic, what I have learned is that it’s okay to be curious and want to learn and be aware about what is out there to avoid and discourage it, but it’s not okay (at least for me, and what I believe) to intentionally interact with it. Like I said, I am also Scottish Gaelic. When I say blue jays and birds, I refer to mythology, and what was believed. I treasure my culture, and the past is a part of me. What was once believed makes me who I am today. I believe God is real and out there, but I also believe God put things on this earth to help me go on and succeed in life. I was never meant to go through life alone. And neither is anyone else. Things are out there, meant to help us, we just have to be willing to see it.

So I get to see a bunch of crows outside my house and would really like to try this, but we also have a cat so I'm not sure like…would problems arise…? X(

Symbiotic relationship. Get the cat involved. You and the cat help the crows and they help you. They’ll tolerate each other. Forcibly build the bridge. You just have to be careful about how you build it. Tbh it’s easier with a dog than a cat, but it’s not impossible.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Please do not do this, please. There are demons in this world whose sole goal is to wreck your life and drag you to hell with them. I believe they will take advantage of you if you try to do this. You will be getting yourself into unimaginable trouble I am sure. Demons only want to see you burn in hell, so whatever they do to you it won't be good. I don't know if I have experienced encounters with demons personally but I have had some truly terrifying sleep paralysis dreams (too many to count) and have been threatened in them before. Idk if those are spiritual or not but I got them when I started showing an interest in that kind of stuff.
Idk what would happen or how it would happen if you go through with this but I can guarantee it won't be good. Also, the devil appears as an angel of light and I believe is very charismatic but his intentions are evil and for your demise. He encouraged Eve to eat the fruit in the garden saying enticing things to her- when he knew it would be the downfall of her and all mankind.

you can do spirit/entity work without working with demons, it just requires that you are careful and do a lot of research

@ElderGod-Icefire

claiming that any attempts to communicate with spirits is going to invite demons is simply untrue and harmful. I respect that that is your belief (which means that that is indeed what might happen were you to do so) but that is not how it works for most other people who choose to experiment with entity or spirit work

Ok, how do I befriend the crows wise one?

Can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not, but here’s what I did. I literally wrapped one arm in tinfoil and had bread like 3 feet in front of me. I just waited for their curiosity to get the best of them. And then every day I would go out there around the same time to build somewhat of a routine. I’m still working on it, because this is still a relatively new family of crows I’m working with. But one day I stopped with the tin foil and they got confused, so they started to bring me shiny stuff to see if I would put it back on or near me. They learn very quickly. They have the intelligence of the average sever year old child. So once one started bringing me random things worth of value, like little bits of tinfoil and coins, I went and bought more expensive bread and they liked that. So as of recently, I’ve been getting more nickels and gum wrappers. So we’re making progress. Hoping for a dime. Or a quarter. Then imma get more expensive bread and literally make them go feral over the bakery fresh bread. Then imma get them to start finding bills. That’s what I did with the ones at college. I trained those to find me dollar bills. So it takes time, but they’re really smart, so if you learn and adapt quickly, they’ll learn and adapt quickly.

@HeyBlueJay group

Me being Christian and Scottish Gaelic, what I have learned is that it’s okay to be curious and want to learn and be aware about what is out there to avoid and discourage it, but it’s not okay (at least for me, and what I believe) to intentionally interact with it. Like I said, I am also Scottish Gaelic. When I say blue jays and birds, I refer to mythology, and what was believed. I treasure my culture, and the past is a part of me. What was once believed makes me who I am today. I believe God is real and out there, but I also believe God put things on this earth to help me go on and succeed in life. I was never meant to go through life alone. And neither is anyone else. Things are out there, meant to help us, we just have to be willing to see it.

I agree with you a lot here Winter. I do think God puts things in our lives that will help us and often challenge us too. But we should be careful in regards to spirits. God never told us to interact with spirits (excluding the Holy Spirit, but that I believe is not even physical). God actually says it is a sin to practice sorcery and to consult spirits (For example, 2 Chronicles 33:6)