forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Every intentional picture was taken for a reason, so therefore it always has significance. No matter how small. You wonderful people out there, may you always remember you’re a picture in someone else’s eyes. And that you were the snapshot that made them remember the day.

@shining-just-for-you language

HEY Y'ALL I HAVE NEWS FOR ALL STAR WARS FANS

The new Obi-Wan Kenobi series will have Darth Vader appear TWICE and features the High Inquisitors! There'll also be a special scene after the end credits of Ep. 2!

ANDOR SERIES ANDOR SERIES ANDOR SERIES! Cassian Andor from Rogue One is getting a prequel show!! They said it'd be a Star Wars spy thriller! They're filming it in London now!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

HEY Y'ALL I HAVE NEWS FOR ALL STAR WARS FANS

The new Obi-Wan Kenobi series will have Darth Vader appear TWICE and features the High Inquisitors! There'll also be a special scene after the end credits of Ep. 2!

ANDOR SERIES ANDOR SERIES ANDOR SERIES! Cassian Andor from Rogue One is getting a prequel show!! They said it'd be a Star Wars spy thriller! They're filming it in London now!

Ye. My animation friend at la Disney keeps me in the loop. As of right now, the idea of a High Republic show and an old Republic show are also being taken into serious consideration. Also there was mention at one point a little while back something about Outbound Flight (or the wreckage there of) in the Star Wars Universe making an appearance, and from what was said, it could be linked to and Ezra and Thrawn thing. There’s a lot of Star Wars talk coming up. Especially bc of May 4th. I think some things might get leaked, but that’s alright. It boosts excitement 😂

@catnap group

i just remembered that this happened but like a few months ago i had a lucid dream. it was the first time i ever had one and i havent had one since, but it was so cool omg (even though it only lasted like 5 seconds LMAO) it was a pretty normal dream at first, i was in my sisters old room and i looked out the window in the room and saw my reflection, except i didnt look like myself and then i kinda just realized that i was dreaming cuz of that i guess. i was super excited and for some reason my first instinct was to run around in circles ?? anyways i woke up a few seconds after that but man i was happy

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So, my stupid legs decided to give out on me for a second after my bike ride (I went running after something) and I now have two spots of road-rash on my face and other injuries. I will find out more tomorrow.

@Musical_Queen

I am sick and have allergies and am just laying in bed later. My sister called me and she listened to me talk about Van Gogh for 30 minutes and then yelled at me about just going to the Van Gogh experience by myself or starting a Tinder or Bumble just for finding someone to go with me. It was nice just to have someone listen ramble for a little bit