forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 207 followers

@murphysgirl

My whole class somehow convinced my French teacher to watch Ratatouille

I convinced my film teacher to watch Howl’s Moving Castle in class. 😂 and I recommended that he watch Attack On Titan on his own personal time. And I know he’ll watch it, bc he went and binged The Witcher when I told him that I thought it was good. Now all I’m waiting for is a “Win. What the heck. This is carnage…” email from him. And Imma be so happy when I get it.

I have seen exactly one episode of that show and it scarred me for life and I hated it
All I can remember is that the titans or whatever they're called have eight-packs instead of six-packs and I decided to focus on that instead of the actual plot line

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Earlier today in class, my creative writing teacher had us do a stream of consciousness assignment. This is apparently my brain without thought (Bare with me. I wasn't allowed to use capitals or punctuation ;-;)

mushrooms what about them why are they the way they are it is odd to see a frog and a mushroom together its like a big happy family the mushroom is the dinner plate unfortunately being eaten by frogs and other creatures do frogs even eat mushrooms who knows even I dont know why frogs and mushrooms are a thing lol mushrooms are like little umbrellas umbrellas what are they good for i guess keeping the rain off of you weird rain rain rain go away come back another day rain rain go away dont come back at all i love the rain but also hate being wet it is a weird dilemma strange what is strange pasta is strange flies are strange lord of the flies i miss simon he was the best piggy poor piggy jack should have been put down by the rock not piggy Something in this room is hot and its not these hot tamales i wouldnt have left the womb if i knew it was going to be like this

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Welcome back to me being completely crushed because my brother has a pet turtle and we've had him for 5 years. Except we finally agreed to surrender him because he's getting married

Thought you meant the turtle

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I convinced my film teacher to watch Howl’s Moving Castle in class. 😂 and I recommended that he watch Attack On Titan on his own personal time. And I know he’ll watch it, bc he went and binged The Witcher when I told him that I thought it was good. Now all I’m waiting for is a “Win. What the heck. This is carnage…” email from him. And Imma be so happy when I get it.

I have seen exactly one episode of that show and it scarred me for life and I hated it
All I can remember is that the titans or whatever they're called have eight-packs instead of six-packs and I decided to focus on that instead of the actual plot line

Bro like the first 15 minutes is chaos. You know the part when I say this. Someone got snapped like a glow stick. It did however give the MC motivation. And now he’s committing mass genocide. Ah. Gotta love anime. Love the smell of tears and heartbreak in the morning.

Mwahaha pulled a sneaky on Rels. It is currently 2:30 in the morning where I am. Relate told me I need sleep. I signed off. And ya know what I do? Come straight to notebook 😂. Rels if you read this later on, I’m going I’m going. I’ll go to sleep. I promise. Maybe. Hopefully. Eh I’ll take a melatonin jic.

@murphysgirl

Bro like the first 15 minutes is chaos. You know the part when I say this. Someone got snapped like a glow stick. It did however give the MC motivation. And now he’s committing mass genocide. Ah. Gotta love anime. Love the smell of tears and heartbreak in the morning.

I just remembered that when I had watched that, I was venting to my fiancé about it and I mentioned the eight-packs and he got these big sad puppy-dog eyes and was like, with a straight face, "why are your standards so high am I not enough for you" (he's quite muscular) and I laughed so hard

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I did, and it was only for four hours and I feel dead on the inside and on the outside. It’s not worth it kids to stay up and finish an essay. It’s not.

oof that sounds awful, im sorry

I did, and it was only for four hours and I feel dead on the inside and on the outside. It’s not worth it kids to stay up and finish an essay. It’s not.

I mean it was no worse bc I have insomnia but ehhhhh an essay? Gross.

I mean it was no worse bc I have insomnia but ehhhhh an essay? Gross.

heheh mood. I hate essays (And also prolly have insomnia rip)

@Relsey

Mwahaha pulled a sneaky on Rels. It is currently 2:30 in the morning where I am. Relate told me I need sleep. I signed off. And ya know what I do? Come straight to notebook 😂. Rels if you read this later on, I’m going I’m going. I’ll go to sleep. I promise. Maybe. Hopefully. Eh I’ll take a melatonin jic.

Winter! tsk, tsk.
Its 4:20am right now though I can't really judge so, you know live your best life.

@murphysgirl

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club now
Gonna pump it up now
This is an emergency
Music is my galaxy
Welcome to the club now
Everybody's up now
We've got it going on
Until the break of dawn
So put the record on.

Winter! tsk, tsk.
Its 4:20am right now though I can't really judge so, you know live your best life.

I know you need sleep homie 😂 this is the second night in a row for you. Also noice on the 4:20. I have a feeling it was mildly intentional.

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club now
Gonna pump it up now
This is an emergency
Music is my galaxy
Welcome to the club now
Everybody's up now
We've got it going on
Until the break of dawn
So put the record on.

I have been bamboozled and quite possibly confuzzled 😂 good job tho Murph. Ya got me.

@murphysgirl

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club now
Gonna pump it up now
This is an emergency
Music is my galaxy
Welcome to the club now
Everybody's up now
We've got it going on
Until the break of dawn
So put the record on.

I have been bamboozled and quite possibly confuzzled 😂 good job tho Murph. Ya got me.

I know a song that Winter doesn't! Mwah hah hah hah.

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club now
Gonna pump it up now
This is an emergency
Music is my galaxy
Welcome to the club now
Everybody's up now
We've got it going on
Until the break of dawn
So put the record on.

I know a song that Winter doesn't! Mwah hah hah hah.

You may know this song that I do not know but I assure you that I know songs that you don’t know 😂 songs that are supposedly for raining down chaos mwah hahahahaha

@Relsey

Now I understand that pulling an all nighter would be a very stupid Idea. However. I am a very stupid person. So, I mean, I'ma stay up and pack and finish this skirt, no one can stop me.

Now I understand that pulling an all nighter would be a very stupid Idea. However. I am a very stupid person. So, I mean, I'ma stay up and pack and finish this skirt, no one can stop me.

RELS WE TALKED ABOUT THIS NOOOOOO I WILL FIND A WAY TO COME TO CALIFORNIA

Resleyyyy that's not gooooooood

@Relsey

RELS WE TALKED ABOUT THIS NOOOOOO I WILL FIND A WAY TO COME TO CALIFORNIA

Hehe, I'm in danger