forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Forgot spring even existed apparently

i wish. I love the idea of spring, the flowers, sunshine, nice thunderstorms. unfortunately, nature does not like me back so instead spring is full of snow, tornadoes, wasps, and allergies. Now also rowdy kids can be thrown into the mix. I severely underestimated how crazy small children can get when it's somewhat nice outside and they are forced to stay inside

Oh my gosh me too!
I swear they want to go out even if it's a blizzard. I've had kids at work ask to go outside when it was literally 4 degrees and almost 2 feet of snow.

@HeyBlueJay group

Spring is the best season because green, flowers sunshine and the world coming back to life. Also 4 degrees is cold but it is a different story when it is -30 degrees Celsius and the snow in the yard is to your waist in some places lol!
As to something random to share- I once had a pig with wings named pink lemonade in one of my stories for no reason at all. I just thought it would be cool

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have learned that people outside of europe can get free college education in Finland

Looks like I’m headed to Finland.

count me in lol

Me too! Imagine the shenanigans that would happen if we went to the same place! Loooool

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have learned that people outside of europe can get free college education in Finland

count me in lol

Me too! Imagine the shenanigans that would happen if we went to the same place! Loooool

You’d just hear distant chaos coming from Finland long before you get there. Like Breaking News: Some Weird Scottish Chick Creates Chaos In Finland, Starting The Moment She Landed In Finland

count me in lol

You’d just hear distant chaos coming from Finland long before you get there. Like Breaking News: Some Weird Scottish Chick Creates Chaos In Finland, Starting The Moment She Landed In Finland

haha YES!

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

count me in lol

haha YES!

THIS JUST IN: Local Teenager Convinces Entire Website To Move

I could actually go sometime, because I know some Finnish
And I'm taking a early childhood class, and I learned they have english daycares there, I could just get a job
I'm set for life!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

count me in lol

haha YES!

And I'm taking a early childhood class, and I learned they have english daycares there, I could just get a job
I'm set for life!

I could work in a bar lol all I gotta do is wink and smile and let my handiwork do the talking for me. Or I could just decide I could do some bounty hunting in Finland. Be the rogue I want to be. Start my vigilante arc lol.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

count me in lol

haha YES!

I'm set for life!

I could work in a bar lol all I gotta do is wink and smile and let my handiwork do the talking for me. Or I could just decide I could do some bounty hunting in Finland. Be the rogue I want to be. Start my vigilante arc lol.

I'll watch your kids (that you might not have) as you do that

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

count me in lol

haha YES!

I'm set for life!

Already erupting into controlled chaos! Lmfao

count me in lol

haha YES!

I'm set for life!

Ditto :P