forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I know this is in no way correlated to anything on here, but I just caught a full odds Shiny Pokémon and want to share it somewhere

I have caught three in the last two days and honestly I'm kind of freaking out because they're all full odds and idk what to doooooooo

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well.
I have started my ✨feminine cycle✨ again and HOO BOY AM I CRAVING CHOCOLATE

Bro I normally crave ✨incredible amounts of protein✨ Like idk if it’s an iron deficiency or a hormonal imbalance, but when it’s my week, I am constantly starving and I cannot get enough protein to help keep me functioning. Like it’s to the point where if I can’t get at least a solid 30-40 gram of protein, I go into rest mode kinda like a PlayStation 4 and I just sleep. Like it gets bad bad. I don’t normally crave sweets. If I do, it’s probs chocolate or like some obscure treat or something. It’s wack. I pity the man marrying me. He’s in for a time.

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

Stuck in traffic 20+ miles going towards Nashville. But hey, at least I'm listening to a classic rock station hosted by Alice Cooper!

i have a love/hate relationship with Nashville haha have fun!

@Relsey

That awkward moment when you vent to a friend of yours who's in the religion you no longer believe in, and their response is mostly made up of, Well maybe you should ✨Pray✨ About it. And I'm over here like uhhhhhhh about that.
Cause I've told a total of three people about this openly Two of them being siblings who have also left and one a very close friend and that one was on accident, so, now I'm like… well this is awkward.

@Katastrophic group

That awkward moment when you vent to a friend of yours who's in the religion you no longer believe in, and their response is mostly made up of, Well maybe you should ✨Pray✨ About it. And I'm over here like uhhhhhhh about that.
Cause I've told a total of three people about this openly Two of them being siblings who have also left and one a very close friend and that one was on accident, so, now I'm like… well this is awkward.

mood. I had to find a way to explain why I cant go back and teach at my old catholic hs to my very conservative side of the fam without saying "I'm not actually catholic nor straight"

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Stuck in traffic 20+ miles going towards Nashville. But hey, at least I'm listening to a classic rock station hosted by Alice Cooper!

i have a love/hate relationship with Nashville haha have fun!

At my other home in Alabama now. Nashville is just a drive-through city on the way down.

@Starfast group

Idk if I mentioned this at all, but I'm going back to school and I'm taking a creative writing class. We got our first assignment back yesterday, and I was super nervous but I got 86% on it! Our prof also told us that anyone who got higher than 80 should consider submitting to our school's creative writing magazine. I was going to, but turns out they're not open for submissions yet so maybe another time. Idk though having a published author tell the class that my work was "evocative" was like the second best thing that's happened to me this year so far.

@Hummingbird_Goat

My parents were hippies and I was raised on a dairy goat farm. Most of my stories contain at least one goat.
Also, I have a series of murder mysteries started that all have titles after animal groups. "A Murder of Crows", "A Smack of Jellyfish", "A Muster of Peacocks", "An Army of Frogs", "A Parliament of Owls", "A Tribe of Goats".