forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

@murphysgirl wow, that sounds like quite a day. props for taking steps to feel better though! You got this, wishing you all the best :)

I also saw that u like Top Gear :) I used to watch that show when I was young with my dad- have you heard of Clarkson's Farm? It is absolutely hilarious, Jeremy Clarkson starts a farm but, lets be real, he has no idea what he's doing. Highly recommend :)

Deleted user

Sorry to interrupt but did anyone take World History and Geography Part 1 in school, I need help :(

I took an AP world history class my sophomore year, I don't remember much, but I maaaay be able to help? I also took a gepgraphy class (actually working on geo rn!) but I'm not very good at it.

Deleted user

Ok so we are doing Islamic Civilization and I'm having a hard time figuring out what other Muslim cities are there than just Baghdad.

Deleted user

Cairo, Egypt
Mecca, Saudi Arabia (very important to their culture)
Jakarta, Indonesia

i have been to two of thes eplaces, so you know i didn't just google it

Deleted user

I missed a week of school due to me having Covid and I was completely lost

Deleted user

WE had winter break - two weeks. omicron stuff- anotehr two weeks of break. i got covid- another week and a half. i cam eto school, two days, there was a snow day then a PA day.

Deleted user

yeah, sorry I can't be much help :/

All, good at least ik that you're well educated with those topics so if I come across them, I can come to you

yeah, sorry I can't be much help :/

All, good at least ik that you're well educated with those topics so if I come across them, I can come to you

haha I will certainly give it a shot if u ever need help :)

Deleted user

Somebody, please help me, I am trapped downstairs watching my mom's fav reality show "Below Deck" :(

@Nor_bananas

I have a partner. Like a lover. I don't care if you know their gender. They are a they them. I love them and I got the one in a million chance of me having a crush on them and them liking me back. That's all!