forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Damn it’s been awhile

Spacecat, I really hope you are doing better and finding answers <3

Musical Queen, you can do it!! I believe!!

And yes. Mondays, amiright

Deleted user

I don't have school today cause of the snow and I already finished my school work, but I want to go outside and practice basketball but I can't. It feels like I'm stuck on an island.

Deleted user

I'm going back tmrrw and I don't want to give up my vacation

Deleted user

Yeah, where Jacen lives, when it snows…..I mean it snows 0_0

Deleted user

I just slept for 20 hours
it was great
that is all

Mini Hybernation???

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So my school has a Culinary program so we get good food everyday
Though apparently they’re partnering with chefs so the whole district gets food food

So they better prepare for me sharing way to many recipes

@murphysgirl

I've had two seizures today, my head hurts, my period's overdue, I miss my guinea pig, my anxiety is eating me alive, I have tonnes of homework, I have a ten-hour day today, I want to cry, and one of my roommates is being absolutely horrid.

So what am I doing? I ate chocolate (it has antioxidants in it that make you feel better), I'm wearing one of my favourite outfits and my favourite perfume, and I have yoga today. I hope everything's going to be okay. I think it will be.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've had two seizures today, my head hurts, my period's overdue, I miss my guinea pig, my anxiety is eating me alive, I have tonnes of homework, I have a ten-hour day today, I want to cry, and one of my roommates is being absolutely horrid.

So what am I doing? I ate chocolate (it has antioxidants in it that make you feel better), I'm wearing one of my favourite outfits and my favourite perfume, and I have yoga today. I hope everything's going to be okay. I think it will be.

I hope you’re feeling better. Hmu if you need anything or if you wanna talk!