forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Nice paragraph, broskidoodle :) Winter, you read the manga? I’d love to discuss it with you some time, then! I’m a fan, too.

BRUH HIT ME UP FOR AOT/SNK I WILL TALK TO YOU. Did you see the three extra panels that were added??? The tea is hot there son.

Oh no, I thought you meant the Pokémon manga! I just reread your comment and realized you were talking about something else. Sorry about that. I just got into Pokémon Adventures/the Pokéspe and am a little excited about it, lol.

I mean I could get into it lol. I’d have to start at the beginning. But it would take me some time. 😂

@Starfast group

It's my birthday today 🎉🎉
Low key feel so old lmao

Happy born day!

Thank you :D
(and thanks to everyone else who said it. I read all the replies, but only got around to replying until now)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

It's my birthday today 🎉🎉
Low key feel so old lmao

Happy born day!

Thank you :D
(and thanks to everyone else who said it. I read all the replies, but only got around to replying until now)

Oh shoot! Happy birthday! Hope that you had a great day!

@murphysgirl

My roommates have apparently started a rumour that I was keeping all the knives in our apartment in my room (untrue) and now I have to go talk to the head of my dorm about it 🙄

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Today is the March for Life where about a million people march against abortion at the capital. News stations look the other way but it happens every year. Less so the last two years for obvi reasons.

@Space group

Excuse my language BUT HOLY SHIT I ALMOST DIED TODAY
SO you know how I would occasionally mention having low blood sugar. Well it turns out it wasn't and it's actually something worse.
My heart was…. 214 BPM, I had cold chills and numb mouth/tongue, tightness of throat, etc and I had to get an ambulance to the ER where they pumped me full of Saline and STOPPED AND RESET MY HEART. And they were telling me that I just need to breath through it and I'm laying there gasping,shaking, and crying. It was the most painful fucking thing ever I thought I was dead for sure. Like your chest just collapses and burns and everything in your body just stops and omg…. I need to go see a cardiologist in the morning I'm so scared what they'll find.

@Space group

I believe it was Supraventricular tachycardia and I was going into heart failure. They explained that my heart was beating like crazy really hard and fast but wasn't pumping blood

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

😧😱🤯 Pardon my language but…

I… I'm both very shocked and concerned that you went through that. Though I'm glad you're still alive.

I’d ask if you're ok, but I know that's probably a stupid question…

@Space group

I mean they sent me home and I'm on some meds that lower my blood pressure and heart rate so I guess I'm doing better. My heart is still at 110 bpm which is high for me but it's okay. My chest still hurts and where they stuck the IV in but other than that I'm okay. I'm just kinda in shock… it hasn't set in yet and I'm probably gonna realize I was about to die and end up sobbing

I mean they sent me home and I'm on some meds that lower my blood pressure and heart rate so I guess I'm doing better. My heart is still at 110 bpm which is high for me but it's okay. My chest still hurts and where they stuck the IV in but other than that I'm okay. I'm just kinda in shock… it hasn't set in yet and I'm probably gonna realize I was about to die and end up sobbing

Prayin for you Space. If you need anything, ya know my DMs are always open

@Musical_Queen

I've been sick for 2 months and for the last like 3 days I've finally been feeling great but I woke up this morning and suddenly all of the shitty-ness I haven't felt those days just smacked me in the face and now I feel like I'm dying. Even worse, I have to film a "get to know me video" with my face showing that just got assigned, so that'll be fun

I've been sick for 2 months and for the last like 3 days I've finally been feeling great but I woke up this morning and suddenly all of the shitty-ness I haven't felt those days just smacked me in the face and now I feel like I'm dying. Even worse, I have to film a "get to know me video" with my face showing that just got assigned, so that'll be fun

Well I believe in you, and you’re gonna do great. Even if you feel bad, you’re still gonna be great.