forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm not upset or anything, not really, just fed up and wanted to rant somewhere. I finished testing and had nothing else to do XD. But I'm feeling pretty nice today, I might go back down and talk to her again. I just don't understand how she reads into everything and gets offended. And that was just one experience, not even counting all the other stuff.

Oh also
this is a good one
This art class is full of mostly seniors, and her son can cuss and do whatever, but a girl said 'shit' and this woman looks at her and says "That's a naughty word!"
I can't even- I totally understand why she doesn't want cussing in her class, but allowing her son to and then using a tone you'd use with a preschooler and calling it a naughty word had me laughing.

I smell a crusade. When and where and I’ll show up with my artsy sculptor self in full cosplay regalia, probs of ur choice and be like mmmmm nah fam I don’t like you. Do better. Be better. Before I beat it in ya. You can call me Win bc Imma ✨Win this crusade

@Space group

I have to do a project for class and I don't know if I hate it or love it.
I have to write a children's book, then read it to an elementary class. The book has to be from the pov of a water droplet going through the water cycle because that's what they're learning about I guess.
I'm just struggling to 'dumb' it down and try to remain all sparkly and happy with it, I write dark stories okay, not children's fiction RIP.

Deleted user

it would probably be painful for the water droplet-
what's its name?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have to do a project for class and I don't know if I hate it or love it.
I have to write a children's book, then read it to an elementary class. The book has to be from the pov of a water droplet going through the water cycle because that's what they're learning about I guess.
I'm just struggling to 'dumb' it down and try to remain all sparkly and happy with it, I write dark stories okay, not children's fiction RIP.

@Space group

Serious, family issues and.. death?

@Space group

what's its name?

I totally forgot kids would probably expect the sentient water droplet to have a name- uh idk

@ElderGod-Icefire

what's its name?

I totally forgot kids would probably expect the sentient water droplet to have a name- uh idk

name it Droppie. Or Drip. Something cute and simple

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

anyone else ever read their old writing and feel like either screeching or curling up into a ball and crying? and then there's the occasional "DANG THAT WAS GOOD" followed by more screeching? or is it just me?

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

anyone else ever read their old writing and feel like either screeching or curling up into a ball and crying? and then there's the occasional "DANG THAT WAS GOOD" followed by more screeching? or is it just me?

Lmao! Me, all the time!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Depends on what I wrote, and how I worded things. Though it is nice to see my growth as a writer!

@Space group

Woke up because my feet were too hot and can't get back to sleep.

I haven't slept for two days- I'm so tired and I want to sleep but I end up just laying there and tossing and turning the entire night. I physically can't sleep. And there's nothing that's keeping me awake.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I haven't slept for two days- I'm so tired and I want to sleep but I end up just laying there and tossing and turning the entire night. I physically can't sleep. And there's nothing that's keeping me awake.

Go to a doctor
Now

@Space group

Go to a doctor
Now

Can't, stuck in testing. I doubt my mother would do anything when I get home either because "I'm a nurse and you're just overthinking it."
Also had a hypoglycemic attack so that was fun! I got some fruit juice but my body is still shaky and weak. My heart is beating so fast and hard it's shaking my body. I try to force myself to eat but uh- considering I have a history of low blood sugar proves I'm not good at it.